Dying Without Your Love

Best day...EVER!

When it's 10 am sharp, you just finished getting ready.
Then the doorbell rang...

"Morning sunshine! You look amazing!" Joe said happily.
"Morning everyone!" I said and kissed Joe's cheek.
"Okay. So, let's get going. Have you got all of your stuff, Jen?" Kevin asked.
"Yeah. Right here !" I said as I held up my bag.

It was a long ride. We just started little conversations and then immediately stopped. We listened to some music.
On the line bye Demi Lovato and The JoBroz are on.
I started singing. Then Joe and Nick did too.

"Wow! Jenni, I think you should think about making a solo album?" Nick said.
"Nah! My voice is not that good."
"What?!?! Are you kidding me! You sing just like an angel that has just fallen down from the heavens!" Joe said.
"Have you ever heared them sing, Joe?" Kevin asked.
"No. But-" Joe was cut off by Frankie.
"Joe's imagination is too high! Higher than Daniel!"
"Who's Daniel?" I asked. "And what's this about his imagination?"
"Daniel is Frankie's friend. His imagination is higher than the clouds. He once dreamt of being a doctor-rockstar that works in space and performs for the aliens there. And that he's married to Avril Lavigne and Mandy Moore and they have lots of children who can fly!" Nick said. "Howsick is that?"
"Well, he's just a little kid." I said.
"We're here!" Kevin said.

I looked out the window and it looked like people are filming something here.
Just then, Joe called me.

"Stella! Come here! I wan't you to meet some people!"
"Okay. I'll be right there!" I went to wherever Joe is and was surprised to see.....

"Hello. I'm Robert Pattinson."
"And I'm Kristen Stewart. You must be Stella."

I frozed.

"Stellz? Jen? Honey? Muffin?" Joe said waving his hand in front of my face.
"Sorry. She's star struck. She just loves Twilight!" Nick said.
"I know one thing that can wake her up!" Kevin said. "OMG! Joe! Stop kissing Taylor Swift!"
"What!?! Where??? Joseph-" I said just realising where I was. "Taylor swift is no where near this place Paul Kevin Jonas II. The only people I could see is you guys and this random peop-" I paused. "Oh my Lord! You're...Then..But...How...Uhgghhh....Umm...Joe....Then ahhh...Robert pattinson and Kristen stewart!!!! AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"Hello. I'm Robert and this is Kristen. But you probably know that already." Rob said.
"Hey! I'm Jennifer. But you can call me Stella or Jenni. Sorry about just now. I just... you know...having a moment." I said and everyone laughed.

I was shown the whole set for the whole day. And I met other people like Taylor Lautner, Cam Gigandet and Jackson Rathbone and Alice and Rosalie (Sorry I forgot their names!)

"I guess we have to go now." Joe said.
"Okay. Thank you guys for showing me the set and made this the greatest day of my life. I had tons of fun!" I said.
"No problem. It was my- our pleasure!" Robert said. You gave him a sweet smile.
Just before you entered the car...
"Stella. Can I have your number?" Rob asked.
"Sure." You exchanged phones and numbers.
"Thanks."
"No probz! Thanks again! see you soon! Bye!" I said waving to him.
"Bye." He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done.
Keep on reading, rating, commenting, subscribing!
I love you all my readers!

Peace . Love . Jonas
xoxo, LNS