Dying Without Your Love

I just can't get boys.But, They complete me...

"Hey, what was that all about back there with Rob?" Joe asked.
"Nothing. Just exchanging numbers, that's all."
"Ya sure?"
"Absolutely, positively sure!"
"Well, you seem happier than usual."
"Yea. Who wouldn't be? A ho- great star just asked your phone number!"
"Okay. Yea. Great. Uh-huh."

blablablablablablablabla......

"Hello? Why isn't anybody starting a conversation here?!?!" Kevin said.
"Okay. I'll start one."
"Go ahead Frank!" Kevin replied.
"Which one is your favourite webkin?"
Joe's face was filled with anger. I could see it through the corner of my eyes.
"FRANKIE! IS WEBKINS ALL YOU CAN TALK ABOUT? THIS HABIT OF YOURS IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!" Joe suddenly shouted and soon Frankie's eyes was filled with tears.
"Bad timing, Joe." Nick said.
"SHUT UP, MR. OH-I'M-THE-TIME-TELLER!"
"Whatever." Nick said looking bummed.

I hugged Frankie and let him cry on my shoulders.
"It's okay. Joe's just in a bad mood. I'm sure he didn't meant all those things." I assured him quietly. Unfortunately, Joe could hear me.
"You know what, Jenni. I know that this Robert Pattinson guy has something for you." Joe said.
"Something? You mean like a gift? Or?" I replied.
"Don't act stupid. I know he has feelings for you by the way he looks at you and isn't it a coincidence that you like him too?"
"I do not like him like I love you. And besides, he doesn't like me. He likes Kristen. Duh!"
"Oh. Don't you ever DUH me again, young lady."
"Okay. That's fine with me."
"And well, uh... Look, Jenni. I didn't know what got into me. I never shouted at Frankie like that and I... Well, I'm going insane. But, I uh... First of all, Frankie, I'm terribly sorry and to make it up to you, I go play webkinz with you when we're at home. Second, I feel really bad about the things I've said about you liking Robert and all. Thirdly, I truly and will love you, Jennifer Covington on each and every day of FOREVER.

Next, I would never imagined that I'd be saying this to my girlfriend infront of my brothers and worse. In a car. But I don't mind. There's always a first for everything. Like the first day. The beginning of a brand new relationship with you until forever. Lastly, Jenni, I may not be your edward cullen but, I promise that I'll always protect you. You,danger magnet."

His lips immediately crashed onto mine.
I felt fireworks blowing up in my stomach.
My world turned upside down.
Suddenly, there are beautiful colors appearing in my black and white life.
Thank you, Joseph Adam Jonas.
I will always love you.

He pulled away.
Smiles appeared on both of our faces.
And we soon made this promise.

"We'll always love and complete each other. No matter what happens, We'll just have to have a little faith and trust each other. Because our love is true. Or in short... ALWAYS TOGETHER NOW, TOMORROW AND FOREVER."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not writing till now.
It's because I have another story but I'm not sure if I'll be posting it here.
Tell me what you think please!

Peace . Love . Jonas
xoxo, LNS