Dying Without Your Love

Goodnight and Goodbye

JENNI'S POV( point of view)

Dear Jenni,

Our album was a success and we will be going on tour for a long time. We're really sorry that we'll have to leave you. we re telling u today because we dont want u to worry too much. We promise that well call or text or IM each other...Wish us luck and sorry...again..

Lots of love,
Ur favourite brothers
Joey, Nicky, Kevy...

"What! Thay're leaving and just told me today!!! No way.. no way..I'm like totally dreaming or something!" I shouted a little and pinched myself. "No.. I'm definetely not dreaming!" And with that, I ran to the front porch and saw a ginormous tour bus waiting fot the brothers. They were putting their stuff into the bus and I ran to the one closest to me...Which happens to be joe.. and hugged him from behind..

"Joseph adam jonas!"
"Jennifer stella covington"
"Why on Earth did u just tell me the news today??"
"What news??"
"Dont try to act stupid okay! The fact that u and ur brothers leaving!"
"Ooohhh...yea...that.. well, we just dont want u to worry too much and do something crazy to prevent us from leaving.."
"No way! I'd never do that...I'm really happy for you guys..I mean reaching ur dreams and all...I just ..well, I'm really gonna miss you guys.." I hugged him tightly and he hugged back ..were practically squishing each other! then tears start falling from my eyes...Kevin and Nick walked towards us...

"Jenni, I'm really gonna miss you!" Nick said.
"Yeah..me too Nicky!"

"Jenn, be strong okay..it's not like it's the end of the world just because were leaving for sometime! right?" Kevin said..
"Yea Kev.. I know.. It just wont feel the same..with u being gone and all...Whose gonna protect me from baddies, pull pranks on me, give me advice or come ringing the door bell every single day just to say Hi or What's up???" Kevin's always been like a big brother to me and he is definetely the perfect brother anyone could have..
"We could always ask Frankie to do all of that tiring routine everyday!" Joe said..
"But it wont be the same!"

"Boys! Time to go!" Denise, their mom said..

"Great! Now I'm already missing you guys!" I said crying...
The boys gave me a big bear hug!!...

" No matter what happens, You'll always be my favourite brothers and best friends in the whole wide world!" I said..
"And you'll always be the greatest lil' sis we'll ever have! We'll, it's big sis on Nick's case.." Joe said..and he hand me a really big box.."And in this box, u'll find a lot of things that will always remind you of us.."
"But what about me?? What am I supposed to give u as a reminder??" I asked confusingly..
"Just ur sweet little smile and besides, weve got tons of pictures together and those birthday presents..oh! and Nick's guitar of course!" Kevin said... You smiled.. and yes, you gave Nick a guitar for his 11th birthday and it has been his favourite guitar..

They each gave u a hug for one last time and left....

You were really sad but happy at the same time beacuse u could see ur best friend reach for ther drems or well, living their dreams!
You're surely gonna miss them....
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, first chapter..
Tell me what u think about it...

Peace . Love . Jonas
xoxo, LNS