Dying Without Your Love

Ring..Ring..Ring..

Days have passed and not even a single call from the brothers.
Until...

You left without a single word . Not even Sorry. It might've hurt worse to hear you say "I'm leaving, goodbye."

You looked at ur cellphone's screen and it said "Kevin Jonas" and immediately picked it up..

"Hey Kevin"
"Hey Jenn! Wassup?"
"Umm..Let's see..Yesterday I was about to text you on my way home from the mall but then I got hit by a car and now my leg is broken and I can't walk.."
"WHAT!?!? Your leg is broken!"
"No..kidding...Nothing's up..Just you know, the normail routine..Eat,Sleep,Play guitar, Sing, Read n stuff.."
"OMG! For a second later I thought that you were hurt! Oh, and uumm, Sorry that we havent been able to contact you.."
"Yeah..It's no problem."
"Were just busy and really tired.." "Hey! it's my turn! I wanna talk to her" You heard Nick from behind.

"Hey Jenni! How are u?"
"Hey Nick..I'm fine.. What about you?"
"Fine too..I heard u broke ur leg.."
"Hahahaha..That's just a joke..I didn't.."
"Haha..yea, joke huh? But, what if you really did?"
"I dunno, I'll be in the hospital right now!"
"Just be sure to take care of yourself okay.. I umm..I mean WE really miss you."
"Me too..It's hasn't been the same without u guys you know!"
"I know."Nick sighed loud enough for you to hear and you giggled a little.."Umm...HEY JOE! Jenni's on the phone! Wanna talk to her?" Nick shouted to joe.

"No thanks! I've had enough! I would never want to hear that voice talking again!" Joe replied but you heard some footsteps coming over to wherever the phone is at..
"Kidding sista! So, how's life?"
"Nothing much happened..Do you really..u know.. like don't wanna talk to me again?"
"NO! That's just a joke okay! HAHAHA..you talk too much by the way.."
"So I've been told.."
"But I'd love to hear that voice sing..Wait! I'll put you on loudspeaker.."
Then Joe called Nick and Kevin to come and listen..U just stayed quiet..Not knowing of what to do..

"Come on Jenni! Okay! I have a better idea..Let's sing together..Come on guys Burnin' up chorus.." Nick said and they started singing the chorus and you can;t help being quiet! You simply love that song! So then 4 of you started singing..

"I'm slippin' into the lava..And I'm tryin' to keep from going under. Baby you turn the temperature hotter Coz I'm burnin' up..Burnin' up for you baby.."

It was a perfect four part harmony...You loved singing with them..

"Well, Jenni. I'm glad to hear that angel voice again! But sadly, We have to go..We've got a lot of things ahead of us today! Bye" Joe said.
"Bye" Then he hung up..

You felt great that they've contacted you.. But still really missing them...
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it!
I couldn't think of more stuff to write...
Hope u liked it!

Peace . Love . Jonas
xoxo, LNS