Dying Without Your Love

Crazy Kinda Crush On You

It has been months since the JBs are on tour and they've never contacted you. No calls, messages or even emails. You've really missed them and you're still hoping that they'd still remember you.

JENNI'S POV

FLASH BACK

You were still 4 years old and Joe's the same age
"Mommy! I don't wawna meet them! What if thew evil and thew wiww make fun of me because I use gwasses!" You said or beg.
"Come on honey! You'll be just fine! Denise's sons are really kind and I'm sure they won't make fun of you!" Your mum replied.
"Owkay mommy!"

Then you met them...

"Hi! I'm Joe and This is Kevin and I hate singing! I'll nevew sing in my whole life!" Joe shouted to you excitedly.
"Hello. I'm Jennifew but you can caww me Jenni and I love to sing!" You reaplied shyly.
"Owkay! Pwoof it!"
"Owkay! Twinkle twinkle wiwwle staw how I wondew what you awe"
"You have a great voice!" Then Joe kissed you on the cheek.


*HAHAHAHAHA... It's was really good remembering the past..Great memories to laugh at.
Come to think of it, I think that was the first time a boy kissed me even if it was on the cheek.*

Then you opened your old photo album you found under you bed. It had lots of pictures of you and the JBs
There was one where Joe and you were hugging each other sleeping in your old tree house.You were 11.
*Look at us! Sleeping and getting captured..HAHAHA. I'm gonna kill the person who took this picture. But, nahh..It's romantic..*

Then there was one when it was your 12th birthday and Joe dumpped cake all over your face.
*I'm so gonna have to get him back on his birthday!*

Then there was just Joe standing in front of your house.He was 16.
*WOW! That's Joe Jonas! He looked kinda cute in there..Nononono..correction! HOT...*

You quickly closed the album and called your BFF Sylvana..

"Talk to me!"
"Hey Syl!"
"O Hey Bubbles! You sound worried. What happened?"
"Ohh Rainbow! I had the most awkward moment ever!"
"What!"
"Look okay...You know that I'm like BFFs with the Jonas brothers right?"
"Well duhh! Since like forever!"
"Yaa...so, I was just thinking of them and browsing through my old photo albums and there was a picture of Joe and-"
"AND WHAT!?!? Tell me Bubbles!"
"I..I..Well, Rainbow, I think I like him."
"OMG!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........."
"Stop screaming! Why? Is that a problem?"
"No! I just..Well, Great! That's just really great Bubbles! I'm sure that you 2 will make a great Coup-ple!"
"I dunno Syl.."
"I just know stuff okay!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey againn...
That's another one!
I know that I'm not really good at writing stories. Because well.. I'm just a 6th grader and got no experience except in school! Hahahaha..
Just let me know what you think, okay..Please.. I really wanna know!

P.S: The thing with stars * ______* are her thoughts in case u didn't know.

Peace . Love . Jonas
xoxo, LNS