Dying Without Your Love

SOS

It's been two years...
The Jonas Brothers have been well, the Jonas Brothers.
Successful, famous, have 2 albums and lots of fans.
You, on the other hand, still the same Jenni...
You've been hanging out with your BFFs..
Having sleepovers, shopping sprees and some conversations about boys.

SLEEPOVER AT JENNI'S HOUSE
JENNI'S POV

We've been playing this damn three people truth or dare for about an hour.
I can't stand it anymore!
"Girls, we've been playing this stupid game for about an hour! It's boring! Dont ya know that?"
"I know. Well, let's just watch some TV!" Lexi said and turned on the TV.

The Jonas Brothers have decided to spend their summer on their beach house in California. So Cali girls, prepare to run into the Jonas Brothers!

"WOW! That is really cool!' Sylvi said.
"Yea..Sure..Exciting. Were in New Jersey for goodness sake! Cali's really far you know!" I shouted..
"Hey girl..Calm down..Take a breath." Lexi said.
"Lexi, don't use their songs on your sentences. I'm sick of them! They promised that they would call. But, what! They never did!" I shouted.
"Maybe they're just busy. Whatever. Why don't we just go to sleep to freshen our minds. Goodnight." Sylvi said.
"Night" I and Lexi said.

We went to a dreamless sleep.
The next morning, Lexi and Sylvi have both went home to their house. That leaves me with my rents...

"Jennifer! Come down here!" Dad said. "We've got something important to tell you!"
I came running downstairs and sat down opposite of them.

"Honey, Your Dad and I have decided to move to California beacuse it's a good place to do business okay." Mom said.
"MOVE! CALIFORNIA! WHEN?!?!?" I shouted.
"Tomorrow, hon" Dad said. "Now go and pack your stuff."
"FINE!" I stompped upstairs.

*Why in the world should they tell me that today! California is really far from here! I can't just leave my friends behind!

Wait! Dad said California... CAL-I-FOR-NIA...So that means... California..Me...Moving...JoBros there.... Ooohhhhh DEAR GOD! What should I do!?!?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. I Know. I don't really have some good ideas.
Can you please give me some ideas....

Peace . Love . Jonas
xoxo, LNS