There Goes My Hero

Mistake

I made my way to the canteen with Lauren and we sat down. I saw peoiple giving me the look that said 'who's she?'. I shook my head and muttered somthing inaudable under my breath.

" Guy's this is Lauren She is Matt's twin sister I think, And she saved me from the wrath f the locker" I explained.

" Hi, Wait who put you in the locker ? " Johnny asked

" Um Corey Camrons I think? "

" What the frigg ! "

" Johnny just leave it "

" Why should I ? "

" Karma baby Karma "

I got up and got my self a diet coke. I sat back down beside Matt and rested my head on his shoulder. I was so tiered. I had done nothing but sleep this past while and I was sleepy still. I sat and thought. My parent's were going out of town for a couple of weeks. And for some reason I was going to le it pass by.

" Guy's who can get alcohol? " I asked

" Why ? " Matt asked

" House party at ours " I explained as if it was obvious

" I can we have cases of the stuff in the house "

" Well in that case we will need Jack Daniels , Beer , Cherry Vodka, and what everelse "

"I'll see what I can do ."

" Thankies Mattie "

I hugged him from my place beside him

I had inited the guys and told them not to tell the preps and jocks.

The girls had really taken to Lauren. But they weren't the only one's. I had looked over a coupleof times at Brian and Lauren and they were flirting the bit out. All I could think was haha Val. The girls and I had arranged to go shopping and come to mine to get ready.

After hanging around the mall there wasn't musvh left to do. So we all headedback to mine. I opened the door and went upstars. The Escalede was out of the drive and the suitcases were gone.

I waved the girls in and we started to get ready. Gena put on a blue dress with black and blue heels and a heart necklace, Lauren had on a pair of dark skinny Jeans and ugg boot's with a yellow necklace Guns 'n' Roses top and a black ring, I put on my dark blue skinny jeansmy purple top purple shoes and my disco record necklace, Leane had on with amazing gold corcet hot arts gold shoes and a ring that said oui ( yes in french) and lacey had on a red top with black jeans and red shoes. I started into my hair. I curled it and left in down.

All of us were ready about 7ish. We made our way downstairs to where the guys were sitting in jeans and t-shirts in the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out one of the bottles of JD's Matt had brought over. The guys looked over at us when the fridge door made a bang after me closing it. Each guys jaw dropped at the same pace.

" Matt sweetie your catching flys " I giggled.

The other guys had mede their way over to the girlfriend. Me and Lauren stood talking whilst Matt and Brian did the same. Brain stood looking and looking at lauren befor he came over and dragged her away.

That night consisted of getting very very drunk. Me and Matt also made a very big mistake. Little did I know that mistake would change our lives forever.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello Readers.

I'm all pleased 7 subscribers
Thats more than n both my other storys put together.
Thank you for all your wonderful comments

Allie V
Forever True.

Comment please It helps me update.

Love:
Natalie Shadows

P.S Congrats to Val and Matt All the best hope you 2 are really happy. =]: