There Goes My Hero

Hard news, Taken better than expected

I had decided today March 2nd I would tell my brother and Matt that I was defiantly pregnant. If I lost Matt I don't know what I would do. He was my world and if I lost him life had no point. Yes I know your all thinking that I'm young and I've only been with him a short time I can't say that. Well it's true.

I know this for a fact all he had to do was look at me and I got butterfly's, His kiss made me forget that anything was wrong and made me feel like I could do anything. It was beyond words what I felt. Even how I could described it wasn't enough.

In 3 months I hadn't grown much bigger. The doctor had explained because I was so small in size and weight there wouldn't be a lot of difference. I pulled on my white skinny jeans , H.I.M shirt, fingerless gloves and my starry high tops. I pulled on my belt and lifted my bag before I made my way down the hall.

I softly knocked on Johnny's door. I could make out a soft come in or what sounded like a come in. I opened the door and shuffled in. I couldn't look him straight. That was my downfall with people. When I was ashamed I couldn't look them in the eyes.

" Hey Johnny " I called when I entered

" Hey Squirt " he called back

" Can you come with me a moment? " I asked

" Sure "

I opened my bag and threw him the keys. I smiled

" You drive " I instructed.

I called Matt and told him I wanted to meet him at the park on the beach.

And that's where I had Johnny drive to.

When Johnny had parked I got out and sat on the swings once we got that length. I sat and waited until the showed.

When he showed up I felt my heart drop. He was going to leave me and I was going to be alone. I pointed for them both to sit. Either one sat on the swings that were free either side of me. This was it.

" Guys I have something to tell you, But you have to promise me you wont hate me when I tell you " I pleaded

" Course " they both promised.

" Well then I guess there's no point beating around the bush " I started Matt's eyes were full of confusion and worry.

" Spit it out would you " Johnny instructed.

" Okay .... I'm 3 month pregnant " I cried

Matt just got up an walk toward the sea. I got up and walked after him.

" Matt...sweetie say something anything " I pleaded the tears fell down my face one after another.

" I.. I'm going to be a dad " he asked

" Yea, please don't leave me " I was hysterical by this stage.

He enveloped me in a hug.

" Babe I'm not going anywhere just please don't cry "

That's when everything felt all right. The world seem to stop and it was just us. And then that all came crashing down.

" We have to tell my mom and dad " I cried into his chest.

What was going to happen.

Audrey's outfit.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you To my Commenter's

a venom
Forever True
Flippin Jeans.

Comments ?

Love

Natalie Shadows