There Goes My Hero

A perfect chapter laid to rest

Jimmy’s P.O.V

That was it she was gone, he had done it, he had driven her out of our lives. I drove back to Johnny’s to find everyone sitting at the same table looking depressed. I sat down at the table and threw the envelope into the middle of the table.

“She want’s us to read it together.” I spoke not caring what went on around me, that was it, my best friend was gone.

Gena ripped the envelope from Matt’s grasp and ripped it open letting the letter slide out from it’s paper home. Her eye’s scanned the paper and then began to well up. Zack took the letter from her and his eye’s got wide. Gena had now broke out in a full flood of tears, Zack’s Jaw began to tense up and he glared at Matt.

“This is all your fault, she’s gone and she didn’t even say good bye because of you! I have lost my best friend and sister and it’s all your fault you asshole! I hate you! I HATE YOU!” Gena sobbed now burrowing her head into Zack’s chest.

Zack passed the letter to Lauren and Brian, Lauren followed Gena into water works and Brian looked like he was about to kill Matt. Then Lacey and Johnny joined the tears and glaring at Matt, this time Johnny sat silently crying whilst Lacey sat glaring.

When Johnny handed me the letter I wasn’t expecting her to write anything. We had said our goodbyes. However when I read that letter the wall I had built to stop myself from crying broke down and tear began to fall faster down my face until I realised I should have stopped her. Made her see sense and made her stay with us. Even if only for a few hour to say proper good byes. I flung the letter at Matt.

“ I laughed at her when she said it! I told her you loved her, why do I always doubt her, you would think the amount of time’s she’s been right I would listen by now. God Matt you just love to mess her around and now she’s gone, because of you, we’ve all lost a sister and a best friend.” I growled at Matt.

“I didn’t make her leave, I love her, I might not always show it in the right way, but she’s my world!” He argued

“Funny way you have of showing it, you’re all over Val when she get’s here and you say nothing absolutely nothing when we find out she having your second kid. It’s a good thing she left. I would hate to see her get stuck with your ass!”

I got up and pushed past everyone, suddenly the night out we had planed to celebrate turned into everyone drinking away their sorrows, we had lost our squirt.

“Jimmy get back here!” Matt shouted

“Why so you can push me away as well, nah man, I’m gonna call Squirt, I need to say a proper good bye.” I glared at him as he walked closer

“Where is she? At least let me go find her, try and stop her?” He pleaded

Normally I would have cracked, but I was going to do my best to keep that secret. It’s what she wanted me to do.

“Not this time Matt, I made a promise. Just accept that this is the end.” I sighed walking back to my car.

A final song, a last request
A perfect chapter laid to rest
Now and then I try to find a place in my mind

Where you can stay
You can stay away forever
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to Carly and Alex who pushed me beheind the scenes.
Thank you to those to commerted on the story telling me that my writing was worth continuing.
I might do a sequal but it's up to you the subscribers and readers.
Thank you for everything from chapter 1 to 23

Peace & Love Always
Natalie Rose Vengeance xOxOxOx