There Goes My Hero

Gena

School over the next week was a little unsettling. I found out I can fit inside a locker. Thank god it was Brian's or else I may never have gotten out. I have applied for my license well not the real one but you guys know what I mean. My parents weren't that cross about the money I spent apparently I was worth it.

The guys were great there was always one in my class. Recently I was starting to feel something else for one of my brother friends. It's October 28th and we are in the mall again. I'm looking for my Halloween costume were going trick or treating and then to some party. So here I am in hot topic looking for something.

" Guy's I have no clue what I'm dressing up as" I whinnied

" Well were all sorted " Matt said as he held up his bag

" I suppose your not going to tell me "

" Nope " he shook his head as it was said.

" at least tell me what the girls are dressing up as " I asked with hopeful eyes

" Leane is a Pirate " Jimmy explained

" Val is a pixie " smiled Matt showing his dimples

" Lacey is the queen of hearts "Johnny told

" Gena is going as Baseball player " Zacky explained

I went into the rack of costumes in a huff. Until I saw the perfect costume I was going as Alice in Wonder land . I picked up the costume and any accessories I needed. I made my ways to the cashier making sure the guys didn't see me I was going to keep this under wraps.

I looked over at him. He looked so happy. They all were talking but I was caught they looked over at me. Shit what was I meant to do um look at the cashier. Just as 'Sam' put the costume and other items into a bag. They all walked up to the counter he was smirking. No no no he's not aloud to figure it out. He had a girlfriend , me and her were best friends.

I gather up my bags and walked out of the shop and took my phone out of my pocket. Since I moved to California there is one girl I can count on 100%. Gena. I dielied her number and put the mobile to my ear.

" hello " she asked

" Hey Gena can you do me a favor hun? " I said knowing she would abandon me when I told her

" Yeah sure what do you want me to do? "

" Can you meet me at mall at the food court "

" Yea sure just gimmi 20 minutes "

" Perfect and Gena can you come alone? "

" Hun are you okay ? " her voice was concerned. Mines was cracking

" No can you just get down please "

"sweetie I'm leaving now "

She hung up and I made my way to the food court. I was confuzed and didn't have a clue what to do. I just sat at the table at burger king and stared at the salt and pepper. I looked up once to see Gena taking a seat her eyes were full of concern and wonder. How I am going to tell her I have no clue. How do you tell anyone your in love with with one of your best friends boyfriends. Yeh thats it I'm in love with Matthew Charles Sanders. Wonder how that works out.

*Costumes*

Audrey's Costume
Image

Gena's Costume

Image

Val's Costume

Image

Lacey's Costume

Image

Leane's Costume

Image

Audreys Cell.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Halloween is the next one. sorry It's late

Comment's?

Thank You to evryone that commented.

Allie V
Forever True
My Chemical Rainbow