There Goes My Hero

Why am I such a screw up?

I got of my seat in the kitchen and hugged my brother. Why was I such a screw up. I just burst out in tears. Why was I doing this?

Because you love him

Shut up

I'm your brain I can't and you know I'm right

maybe but shut up

" Shh It's okay." he comforted

" No it's not I'm a horrible person " I replied in a new flood.

I heard the door open and I turned to see each girl with there boyfriend and then there was Brian standing on his own.

" Christ what did you do " Brian asked

" I didn't do anything I just came down and she was staring at the coffee pot " he relied.

I wiped my eyes and made my way to my bedroom. I poked around in my drawers and pulled my purse and handbag. I made sure I had money of some sort and my provisional license. ( yep I got it =D). I was about to leave the room when Val came in.

Is someone up there looking me to have a full mental break down

" Hey " I called softly

" Hun whats wrong you haven't been answering anyones calls and you slept for 3 day's straight " she asked her eye's filled with the same concern everyone else had.

"I don't know Val it's jut awkward a the minute "

" You look like your going somewhere "

" yeah mall I wanna pick up a few things in hot topic"

She laughed "come on grab your keys and we'll get going just me and you."

I stiffened up but she didn't notice. I smiled and nodded. The drive was filled with silence.Well apart for m the misfits playing lowly in the background. Any time we talked it was her talking and me listening. She was talking about Matt and how sweet he was.

It broke me up to be going behind her back, But at the same time I as getting what I wanted and that made e smile even for a bit, but the thoughts came back and told me how selfish I was being.

I parked pretty close to the door and went for hot topic. I picked up the NBC Rag Doll perfume and the Invader Zim Body mist. I picked up my new p.j's - two sleep suits and Snow white. I made my way to the rail of hoodies more Invader zim and a few band ones. That was all I wanted but I kept looking around.

I wanted something that I didn't need. Most of my clothes had to be thrown away there were in such bad condition. I saw this really cool handcuff necklace. I picked out the stuff and payed and left on the way home Val talked even more about Matt and how wonderful he was. For someone who 'cares' she sure was rubbing this in my face then it hit me. She knew I had a hing for Matt that's why he's been the topic of conversation on our little trip.

I dropped her off at her house and went back to mine. I opened the door and smiled a geniune smile. This little secret I was keeping was sounding better by the minute. Val was rubbing that in my face, So hey why not fool around with her boyfriend for fun.

I looked in to the Livingroom to see the guys and girls watching The Crow. I called hello in to them and smiled.

" Ahh she smiles " Zacky Squeeked

I laughed and ran upstairs with my bags. I was just putting away the last of my stuff when I heard the door close. I smirked and turned around to see Matt. Showing his dimples. This was going to be fun.

NBC Wallet
Image

Yellow Juicy Couture Bag
Image

Pajama's
ss1 -
Image

ss2-
Image

Snow white -
Image

Hoodies
Invader Zim-
Image

Mindless Self Indulgence-
Image

Motley Crue-
Image

Necklace -
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update of the weekend.

I'm sorry Matt seems like a prck but hey it works. * I think *

Any ways I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST VAL t just works for my story.

Thank you to the commenters :
Allie V
Forever True
My Chemical Rainbow