Diamonds do appear to be just like Broken Glass to me

Night At The Hotel With The Boys

I got home around 2 in the morning. My stepmoms door was shut and the light was off. Thank God she’s asleep. I put my keys on the table, use the restroom, and walked to my room. I stopped in front of my room. Didn’t I turn my light off when I left? Oh crap... I open the door and there she was, sitting on my bed, reading my diary. (Jaw drops)
"You should of been home two hours ago young lady, you are in so much trouble."
"me in trouble, oh no don’t you even say that I’m in trouble" I yelled at her getting a bag out and throwing some clothes into it.
"Where do you think you’re going" she said getting off my bed and grabbed my arm.
I smacked her arm off me, "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME AGAIN, and when did you start caring about me and starting...” I looked at my clock, "5 minutes. Ago I became an adult so you can’t stop me"
"Wait till I tell your father about this."
"my father doesn’t care about you, you’re the reason he is in jail" I screamed as I ran out of the apartment, slamming the door behind me. I got in the car and took off going 80 down a 60 mph road and then I slowed down as I realized I didn’t have anywhere to go. Hmm. I picked up the piece of paper Ryan gave me earlier and dialed the number.
*:RYANS POV:*
Ring Ring
who could be calling me this early in the morning?
"Hello" I said as I yawned.
"Its um, Mindy"
"oh...uh may I ask why your calling at 2:30 in the morning"
"Vicky violated my privacy, so I left and then I realized I had nowhere to go"
"Who’s Vicky"
"oh just my lovely step mother" she answered sarcastically
I got off the bed and turned on the light. Brendon, who was sleeping on the other bed, woke up and took the phone out of my hand.
"Who in the world is calling this early and waking me up, and you better have a good reason or--" he yelled but got cut off.
"Hi Brendon"
"oh, hi Mindy...uh sorry for yelling uh, I’ll just give you back to Ryan, and uh sorry again" Brendon handed the phone back to me.
"so do you want to come spend the night at the hotel where at" I asked.
"Oh RyRy wants Mindy to spend the night with him" Brendon snickered as Spencer and Jon came in.
"Uh yeah, umm thanks" she said hesitantly
"no problem"
"yeah of course he doesn’t mind" said Brendon, smiling mischievously. I threw a pillow at him but he dodged it and stuck his tongue out at me. Real mature...
"We’re staying at the Holiday Inn across from Denny’s"
"ok, I’ll be there in 20 minutes. wait for me in the lobby."
"alright, see you then, bye"
"bye"
I hung up the phone and heard a lot of snickering coming from Brendon and Spencer. I looked to see why Jon wasn’t joining in with them, but he was already backing to sleeping.
"hey Spence, you don’t mind sleeping in here and me and Mindy sleep in the other room"
"ha-ha, no problem dude, don’t let me get in the way from you getting what you want" Spencer said laughing uncontrollably
"whatever, I’m not going to take advantage of her" I said in disgust
"but if she was willing you--" I cut Brendon off, "I wouldn’t, I don’t know her that well, and this has nothing to do with trying to help her have a place to sleep, I’m going to the lobby to wait for her, and don’t come bothering me"
**:Brendon’s POV:**
"wow, someone’s moody tonight, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or is it that you didn’t wake up beside Mindy"
"No I think it’s more or the other way around Brendon, I mean you've never really had a real relationship" Ryan snapped, his answer smacked me right in the face and left me speechless.
"Are you finally through" Ryan asked glaring at me
finally I got a hold of myself so I could reply, "God Ryan, I was just kidding you didn’t have to say what you said"
"I’m sorry, sorry that you can’t take the cold hard truth" he said as he slammed the door in my face.
"Wow, I never thought Ryan would say anything like that to you" Spencer said in shock.
I just stood there staring at the door. My best friend just yelled at me and told me something I never thought I would've been told, at least not by him.
***:Mindy’s POV:***
Ryan met me in the lobby, when we were walking to the elevator he practically tripped over his own feet, well he would of hit the ground if I wasn’t there, but also if I wasn’t there he would still be in bed. Finally we got to the room before I could even shut the door Ryan was already in bed sleeping.
"Good night Ryan" I said even though I knew he wouldn’t hear me.
Shortly later I heard someone come in the room. It was Brendon.
"Sorry to come in but I was kicked out of my bed."
"Oh it’s ok"
Brendon went over to Ryan’s bed and jumped on it. Ryan woke up, rolling over but rolled too far and fell off the bed but jumped up fully awake.
"God Brendon, just throw yourself on his bed"
"why are you in my bed Brendon?" Ryan asked.
"Spence and Jon kicked me out and I DONT WANT TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH" Brendon complained like a four year old.
"You’re not sleeping in the same bed as me"
"Brendon you can sleep on this bed I will sleep on the couch" I said as I got out of bed.
"okay" Brendon said
"No, it’s okay Mindy I will" Ryan said
"seriously Ryan, I will, you have a concert later today, you need rest" I said as I walked out of the room
HALF AN HOUR LATER
I still haven’t fallen asleep, the couch is so uncomfortable. I went into the room. Brendon was sleeping in the middle of the bed. Ryan was sleeping on the left side of the other bed. Hmm...I wonder if Ryan will mind if I sleep in the same bed as him. I cover up and lay on my side facing the wall, Ryan rolls over and his arm ends up around my waist and he hugs me closer. I’m actually in the arms of Ryan Ross!! I’m almost asleep when I hear Ryan mumble my name, I turn my head and he is still asleep, I turn back around when hear him say my name again. He’s dreaming about me? Then he mumbled: you’re so hot. Uh now I feel awkward......

:Ryan’s POV:
I woke up, its 11 o'clock in the morning. I look down and Mindy is sleeping in my arms. When did she come into bed? More importantly why are my arms around her. Did I do that or did she? Then I remember that I usually wake up with my arms around a pillow, so I probably did do it, but did I do it while she was awake or asleep. 10 minutes have passed and I’m still staring at her, she rolls over digging her head into my chest.
"Stop hitting me," she winces and starts crying, "stop, it hurts"
"Mindy, I’m not hitting you"
"Stop hitting me, it hurts" she says again.
Then I realized she is still sleeping, and she’s having a nightmare. What do I do? Wake her up or let her sleep? 5 minutes have passed and she’s still crying. Who has abused her to make her have nightmares like this? I hug her close to me and rub her back. She wakes up.
"Don’t let them hurt me, please don’t hurt me" she pleads
"It’s okay, I won’t hurt you and I will defiantly not let anyone or anything hurt you"
"I believe you"
Then her lips pressed against mine as she kissed me and I kissed her back. ..Then Brendon walked in.
*: Mindy’s POV:*
"What were you two doing, were you kissing each other" Brendon said smiling, and Ryan blushed
"Yeah, why do you want to know" I said as Ryan turned a darker shade of red.
Brendon got a mischievous smile on his face "because I was wondering if I could have a turn"
Ryan glared at Brendon "I think I’m going to go get something to eat, are you going to join me?" Ryan said and turned away from Brendon to look at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it. :)
Plz comment and tell me how it is.