Status: I update this irregularly. You never know what to expect!

So...Who Are You Again? My Chemical Romance? Never Heard of You.

We're Simply Meant to be.

My face visibly paled I'm sure and I nearly dropped the phone when I heard her answer.

Lauren.

What nerve did she have to even call Frank? What more could she possibly want with him? She had no right to talk to someone even associated with him. I didn't need her coming back and screwing with Frank's life again. He'd only just started getting over her- A sudden revert back would throw everything off.

"Hello?" Lauren demanded, growing impatient with my silence.

"How dare you call Frank after what you did," I said through gritted teeth, my anger rising. Lauren hadn't seen what she did to Frank like I did. She wasn't there for the damage control she caused.

"Excuse you?" she spat.

"Don't call here again," I commanded then hung up before I could hear her objection. I held the phone in a death grip, my knuckles whitening. I was seething. I couldn't remember a time when I got so angry, so fast. Hearing a voice to the monster fueled my hatred for her and what she did.

I glared to the phone, still in my hand, when it started buzzing again. My eyes narrowed as they read 'Unknown' again. I ignored my first instinct to hang up on her when curiosity set it.

"What do you want?" I answered, facing away from the room so no one could see my conversation.

"Give the phone to Frank, sweetie, you're in way over your head." I could hear her spiteful smile on the other end, adding a short cackle to the end.

"I know what you did to Frank and-"

"What did he tell you? That I broke his heart?" she cut off, suddenly on offense. "Well that was only after he broke mine."

I stayed silent for a second, temporarily stunned and unable to come up with a response. "Frank wouldn't do that," I finally said in a softer voice, a little on the uncertain side,

"I don't know who you are but you obviously don't know Frank very well. I've been his only long term girlfriend- You may think you're special, but you're just another-"

"Stop it!" I yelled, not able to control the volume of my voice. The music suddenly stopped, leaving a deafening silence. All attention was now on me, everyone looking at me as if I were a mental patient.

"You okay, Julie?" Frank asked unsurely as Gerard shut his book after marking it, taking a couple of steps toward me.

"Is that Frank? Let me talk to him," Lauren commanded into my ear as I stared at Frank, my eyes portraying my uncertainty. Was she telling the truth about Frank?

His eyebrows drew together the longer I looked at him; I could tell he knew something was wrong. He looked worried, as if he did something wrong. Who knows; maybe he did.

"Let me talk-"

"Don't call here again," I instructed, snapping out of my daze and hanging up on her. Confusion spread through the room as everyone still watched me, ignorant of my conversation. I put on a fake smile and let out a controlled, short laugh. "Frank, your phone keeps ringing and these sales people just don't take a hint."

"Oh man, I hear ya." Ray shook his head in disappointment, dismissively buying my plausible excuse along with the rest of the room...except Frank. "A couple weeks ago I got a call from a Credit Union like 20 times in a day before I got them to take me off the list."

Shelly, Bob, and Mikey immediately snickered to themselves, trying to conceal their amusement. Ray frowned at their reaction while Gerard rolled his eyes and opened his book again. Frank still looked me dead in the eye from across the room.

Ray started the deafening music again as I felt Frank's phone vibrate for a third time against my thigh where I now lowered it to. I tightened my grip to reduce the buzz then pressed a button on the side to stop it, not even bothering to look down.

That's right- Call rejected, bitch.

With a concealed smirk, I held down the red button, turning off Frank's phone and thus, turning off Lauren's demands. For now, anyway. My silent victory didn't last long when I noticed Frank get up and head toward me, a frown sitting on his face. I bit my lip as he collapsed closely to me on the couch and turned his back to the room.

"Who was that on my phone?" he asked softly, though still able to overcome the volume of the music, ducking a little closer soberly.

"A sales person," I insisted, not wanting Frank to be hurt anymore.

"Julie," he addressed definitely and I could tell he knew I was lying. "Who was that on my phone?" I sighed, glancing from my lap to his face, deciding it probably was best to just tell the truth.

"Lauren," I mumbled, causing him to let out an exasperated sigh that he probably had been holding in, praying that it was anyone but her.

"What the hell does she want?" he wondered to no one in particular, glaring at the ground with his jaw jut out.

"She told me something..." I lingered, then finally decided on, "strange."

"What's that?" His voice wasn't as strong as it usually was. I could physically see he was starting to break down again; his slight movements were lagging and his eyes showed discouragement.

"She said that you broke her heart before she broke yours..."

"What?" Frank's head snapped toward me with a piercing glare. "That's a fucking lie."

"She also said she was your first long term girlfriend," I spoke in the same voice despite Frank's objection. He let his shoulders drop as his face softened, his eyes off of me now.

"Yeah, that's true," Frank confirmed with a sheepish nod. "I wasn't exactly the settling down type."

"And she said I was just another girl to you," I finished relaying what Lauren said, my voice consistently sounding small. I didn't believe her, but there was still this microscopic voice of doubt in my mind that was just enough to give me second thoughts, even though I knew better.

"She's a liar," Frank argued, becoming aggressive again. "What the hell does she know about you? Nothing. And I don't know what this bullshit is about me breaking her heart. Yeah, I won't tip toe around it, I used to sleep around a lot. But I've grown from that and I'm not that person anymore. I wouldn't have dreamed about cheating on her."

I continued looking at him silently. I believed him of course, but I just couldn't shake that miniscule amount of doubt in my heart. I'd known him for a month and I'd seen countless lies upon lies.

"You do believe me..." A hurt look formed on his face as he added softly, "right?"

Except I knew that genuineness in his voice and in his eyes. There are times when you can just tell someone is telling the truth, and that destroyed all the doubt in me.

"Of course," I answered nodding, relieving him. "Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. But for a second, I thought you didn't."

For a second, so did I.

"I have no reason to doubt you," I said, thinking my initial thought was stupid in the first place. How could I believe her over him? I couldn't let her get to me. He smiled gratefully and mumbled a thanks, fading into contemplation.

"I wonder what she could possibly want..." Frank ventured, pursing his lips as he tapped a couple fingers against his knee.

"I dunno," I answered honestly. I really didn't have the faintest Idea what she had to say and I really didn't care. "Let's just forget about it for now."

"Good idea," he agreed with a half smile, but seemingly distracted. His thoughts probably dwelled on Lauren, but I admired his attempt to mask it.

--

When we finally reached the hotel, it was well into the night because of how far behind schedule we were. Everyone was dragging except for me, contrasting their sluggish behavior with bouncy movements of my own. I wasn't tired in the least and I didn't know why. I was excited for no particular reason and my roommates for the night weren't in the mood for my upbeat attitude.

"Mikey, can you believe we're actually entering the final stretch of the tour?" I asked, staring into the distance as he slowly brushed his teeth, eyelids drooping.

"Mn," he hummed in reply, not even taking the time to look at me.

"It still feels like I just met you guys," I continued, expressing my thoughts without realizing he probably wasn't listening. I think I was so tired, I was awake. It's possible.

"Mn," Mikey repeated, still brushing his teeth in the same place as he had for the last thirty seconds. I grew restless and frowned at his lack of a response and decided to bother Frank, my other lot-buddy, who was sitting on a bed already, staring at the wall with glazed over eyes, much like Mikey.

"Hey Frank," I greeted walking toward him.

"Mn," I heard Mikey say again from the bathroom, making me laugh a little at how tired he was. I jumped on the bed and sat against the headrest next to Frank.

"How is it you're still so awake?" Frank asked, smiling tiredly at me.

"I don't know." I shrugged, not thinking much of it. "I have a feeling that if I stop, I'm just gonna crash."

"Well I'm currently crashing," he replied, his heavy eyelids blinking several times. "Let's hurry Mikey up."

I agreed indifferently, getting up with Frank and going to fetch Mikey, who still stood in the exact same place.

"Yo, Mike," Frank said, peeking his head into the doorway. "You done yet?"

"Mn."

"Mikey?" Frank repeated slowly, eyeing him questioningly as he knocked a couple times on the door. On autopilot, he let out the same mumble.

"Mikey!" I exclaimed, loudly leaping forward next to Mikey, whose eyes widened with life before he let out a scream, throwing his arms up, and letting the toothbrush soar through the air, landing noisily on the tile floor.

"How'd I get here?" He breathed heavily, jerkily looking around the room from Frank to me, both of us suppressing grins.

"You've been brushing your teeth for like five minutes." I laughed as he wiped off the toothpaste dribbling from his mouth looking surprised.

"I'd say Mikey here should go to bed before he brushes holes into his teeth," Frank advised from behind me with a smirk.

"Dude whatever," Mikey retaliated, heading out of the bathroom, flipping the light switch off as he passed it, not even bothering to pick up the toothbrush. The three of us walked back to the beds as he continued, "I'm not the one who nearly fell face first on the ground trying to get off the bus."

"Hey, my shoe lace was untied," Frank objected, the two of them arguing as if being tired were something to be embarrassed about.

"You almost fell when you weren't even moving."

"It was a dangerous situation that I cleverly avoided," he finalized, crossing his arms and holding his nose in the air. "Besides, I would have landed on you instead of the ground."

"Hey, hey now," I interrupted, swatting my arm in between their scuffle. "You two shouldn't be arguing at a time like this."

"Why's that?" Mikey questioned, looking down to me with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah Julie," Frank agreed. "Arguing is fun."

"'Cause we're in Canada!" I answered with a joyous smile. I knew I was tired if I fully believed we shouldn't be fighting just because we were in Canada, which I randomly remembered at the moment.

"...We're in Canada?" Mikey and Frank asked in unison, both sporting the same dumb look.

"Yeah!" I confirmed, prancing toward the TV. "So let's turn on some good Canadian television."

"But I don't speak Canadian," Mikey mumbled in response, his shoulders dropping. I rolled my eyes and turned on the TV as Frank jumped on a bed, resuming his place against the headboard. I blinked in confusion when I saw black and white fuzz blaring back at me. I pressed the channel up button several times, all of the channels depicting the same haze.

No signal.

"This is what Canadians watch?" Frank asked from behind me, Mikey snickering to the side as I frowned. I grumbled to myself as I pressed a few more buttons to see if something besides a granulated picture would miraculously appear. "Hey does it have a DVD player?"

"Yeah," I answered Frank after spotting a sleek, black one on top of the TV. "Why?"

"I've got something we can watch other than this Canadian crap." I sat cross legged on the bed as Mikey and I watched Frank rummage through his bag, discarding pieces of clothing in every which direction to try and find what he was looking for.

"I'm not cleaning this up," I warned, ducking so that I wasn't hit with some wadded up and wrinkled jeans.

"I'll just get Mikey to," Frank said absentmindedly, continuing his search without another thought.

"Hey!" Mikey objected, dodging a shirt, only to be hit with another. He grabbed the black shirt and threw it to the ground, scowling.

"Found it!" he cheered triumphantly, holding up a black DVD I didn't recognize.

"And with good time too," I added, glancing around the once clean room. "Only a majority of your wardrobe is on the floor rather than all of it."

"There's a bright side." Frank smiled, crawling along the bed through mounds of clothes toward the TV. He swung his legs over the foot of the bed then stood with some difficulty, almost falling over due to a shirt that caught onto his shoe, and then opened the DVD player on.

"Why are we watching a movie when it's past 3 AM?" Mikey asked, taking an exhausted glance toward the bedside clock.

"'Cause I'm not tired," I replied simply.

"Well I am," Mikey informed trudging to the other side of the room, past Frank and me. He pulled the blankets off the second bed in the room then proceeded to crawl in. "I'm going to sleep over here where Frank hasn't marked his territory."

"Night, Mikey," I bided as he placed his glasses on the night stand then buried himself in the layers of sheets. He mumbled an incoherent reply, which I could only assume was a goodnight, and let himself drift to sleep.

"Guess it's just you and me." Frank glanced up from the TV where the DVD was loading with a smile, making me suddenly realize the situation. I couldn't help but smile- I loved when it was just the two of us.

"So what are we watching?" I asked curiously, watching the screen suddenly burst to life with an ad.

"You'll see," he said vaguely, taking the remote and retreating to the headrest. I followed Frank and sat next to him with my chin resting on my knees that were pulled up to my chest, watching the screen as he skipped through the commercials, my mind whirring with anticipation. I sat up straighter when the menu finally showed up:

Nightmare Before Christmas.

"This is the best movie ever. I still can't believe you haven't seen it," Frank scolded playfully, to which I nudged him back with a scoff. I intently watched the movie begin, a voice over introducing holidays, as Frank turned off the last light in the room, making the television the only source of light. He sat back against the headrest cross legged, his arm touching mine.

Just like I predicted, it suddenly hit me. Now that I was sitting in the dark and actually stopped, I got tired...fast. As much as I wanted to stay awake with Frank for the movie that was just beginning, I felt my eyelids get heavier and heavier. Unintentionally, I dropped my head onto Frank's shoulder, fighting my sad attempt to stay awake.

"You can't be asleep already." Frank laughed, wrapping his arm around my lower back and pulled me closer.

"I'm not," I mumbled, though I knew that was going to change in a few minutes. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, shifting numerously. "Your shoulder's too uncomfortable to sleep on anyway."

"Oh please." I giggled as I pictured him rolling his eyes. Unexpectedly, he twisted toward me and scooped his other arm under my knees, lifting me onto his lap. My eyes popped back open in surprise as his arms now snaked around my stomach, leaning me back against his chest. "Better?"

"Much," I whispered, my heart racing and my muscles tense with shock. I progressively relaxed when he placed his chin on my left shoulder, tilting his head against mine. Immensely more comfortable, I closed my eyes again, matching my breaths with his. The opening song mixed with Frank’s thumb now gently rubbing against my side slowly lulled me to sleep, not being able to think of a more perfect place to be.

--

I found myself peacefully woken up by soft humming. My eyes opened halfway to notice it was still pitch black everywhere in the hotel room except the TV, now showing two haunting beings in front of a large moon in a graveyard it looked like. I stirred subtly, looking up at Frank who was still awake, watching the movie with a smile. His eyes flickered to me for a second, his smile spreading.

"This is the best part," he whispered, his gaze back on the screen. I turned my head back to the screen in marvel, a smile making its way onto my weary face. The music was just lovely and even though I hadn't watched any of the movie, it suddenly captivated me.

"My dearest friend if you don't mind," Frank began singing in a low voice along with the skeleton, his voice vibrating through me, "I'd like to join you by your side."

A smile stayed on my face as he continued singing along, both of us enchanted with the movie. I couldn’t believe that I let myself fall asleep during a movie with such a beautiful ending it looked like.

For it is plain, as anyone can see,” Frank sang as the two approached each other, arms extended. He nestled his head against mine again before singing in barely a whisper, “We’re simply meant to be.

The last five words of the song drifted through my head on repeat, only Frank’s voice stuck rather than the one in the movie. The few seconds of music after the song faded out as my eyes closed, feeling completely peaceful. My mind held onto the song and I couldn’t wipe the tiny smile off my face as sleep began to consume me again, Frank’s grip still around me lovingly.

I couldn't help it even if I wanted to; I was falling for this boy more and more with every day.
♠ ♠ ♠
:]

(Sorry if you got like twenty update notices for this part. Mibba was severely screwing up when I tried to update.)