Status: I update this irregularly. You never know what to expect!

So...Who Are You Again? My Chemical Romance? Never Heard of You.

Can You Feel The Love Tonight?

The ride wasn't nearly as long or awkward as I thought it would be. All the guys were really nice...well, except Frank who stared out the window the entire time. He actually seemed kind of sad when I snuck a glance at him a couple times, but when he noticed me looking, he narrowed his eyes and gave me the nastiest look. So for the most part of the ride, I was faced away from Frank and toward Mikey, who I actually found common ground to talk about. The other three were pretty cool too, I just clicked with Mikey since he happened to be in the other direction of Frank the anti-social.

Soon, the limo stopped in a parking lot and the door opened moments later. When I stepped out of the car, the first thing I noticed, aside from the blinding afternoon light, was a sheik, giant grey and black tour bus sitting, waiting for occupants. I also didn't realize there were about six cars following us, carrying all the crew members who immediately started loading up the bus upon arrival.

"So this is what we're going to be on for the next 3 months?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Home sweet home," Bob answered with a smile. I half smiled back at him, not letting my unenthusiasm show. I didn't like the idea of living on a moving vehicle.

"It's good to be back," Gerard said, wrapping his arms around Mikey and Ray's necks from behind. They seemed genuinely happy, probably digging up memories and playing them in their minds. For some reason, I stole a glance toward Frank, just to see his reaction. His lip was curled up and a dour expression sat on his face. He caught me looking at him in those couple seconds then furrowed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes, just like he did in the limo.

"Don't look at me," he stated firmly, then walked past me in the direction of the bus. I stood there, watching him walk away, not really knowing to feel insulted or to just empathize for the guy. Bob, Gerard, Mikey, and Ray's smiles slowly wiped off as they turned to me with annoyed and embarrassed expressions.

"What did I do?" I asked, concerned about what I did to make this man hate me so much. He wasn't being a bastard to anyone else but me.

"Julie, like I said, we're really sorry about Frank," Gerard said, wearily glacing to Frank. "I promise he's usually not like this."

"It's okay," I tried to shrug it off. "We all have our bad days."

"Well somebody needs to tell Frank the expression is only a day, not a week at a time." Mikey sighed then put on a tired smile. "Well, best start packing now before there's no more room.

--

About 20 minutes later, almost all the crew's various things were crammed into the luggage area with our own in front. In the midst of the hectic packing, Shelly and I managed to get introduced to select roadies that happened to cross our path, but mostly we stayed out of the way. I did not want anyone else hating me on this trip.

"It's such a bummer about Frank." Shelly frowned, absentmindedly watching the last bit of loading. "I mean, I really thought out of all of them, he'd for sure be nice."

"Well, Gerard did say he isn't usually like this," I reminded, actually defending him. Why? I didn't know.

"It's still a let down." She shrugged. "Sorry about that. But at the same time, if I didn't bring you along it could have been me he hated."

"And God forbid anyone hates you."

"Hey," Ray greeted, jogging over to us. "We think everything is good. You two ready?"

We shrugged, looking around the lot at what once was a river of people that had some secret organization that didn't seem apparent to me.

"Let's hit the road," Shelly said, and the three of us stepped onto the bus. I had found out from one of the crew that our first stop on the tour was Auburn, Washington where they were actually going to be playing tonight.

Already, Bob and Mikey were hooking up an Xbox to the built in TV. I carefully stepped over the cords and various packing scattered all over the floor then flopped onto the couch, taking in the atmosphere. It wasn't nearly as large as it looked, but that being said, the inside was huge for a bus. There was a tiny kitchen area next to the main room. I peeked down the hallway where the bunks were, and noticed at the end there was another room, but I couldn't tell what was in it.

"I got it!" Bob cheered, raising his arms in victory. The guys applauded while Shelly and I simply looked at each other.

Yay?

Immediately, Ray, Bob, and Mikey dove into a brown box full of video games. Gerard, instead, came and sat in between Shelly and me.

"I don't really know why we're famous," Gerard said with a smirk, watching the guys excitedly rummaged around in the game box. "We're just a bunch of geeks."

Shelly answered him, but I wasn't paying attention; my mind started to wonder where Frank was. I had no idea why his wellbeing kept popping into my mind or why I wanted him to just smile for a change.

"Can I look at the rest of the bus, Gerard?" I asked, pointing to the back. He shrugged indifferently, and told me to go for it. I nodded then stood up, only to be knocked right back over by a little bastard named gravity. The bus had conveniently started moving as I got up, which made me and my awesome balance fall into the hallway.

"Stupid," I heard a familiar voice grumble rudely. I looked up to see Frank rolling his eyes at me from the lower bunk bed on my left.

"Look, you-"

"You okay, doll?" someone asked, cutting me off. I flipped on my back to see Gerard hovering over me with a playful smile, while the others were looking at me from various places in the room. I nodded then he held out a hand and hoisted me up.

"Yup, let's all drop what we're doing and help the princess."

"Frank, quit being a douche," Gerard instructed then closed the door, separating him from the rest of us. Gerard sighed then resumed his position on the couch, shaking his head. "I am so sorry about him."

"It's okay," I repeated. That wasn't the first, and certainly wouldn't be the last I waved off Frank's behavior. It seemed like this was going to be a game between the three of us, going through the same routine whenever I did something to piss him off.

"Are you sure you don't know anything about him?" I asked sitting on the couch arm sideways, facing the room.

"Actually, I know a lot about him," Gerard answered with a joking grin. My head dropped forward a little, giving him a look.

"I'm telling you, we don't know anything," Mikey reassured from across the room. That answer wasn't good enough for me. I didn't know where this need to know about him was coming from. It was probably me just being nosy.

--

Before I knew it, we were at the hotel a few miles away from the arena they were to play at later tonight. The band said we were lucky to start off a tour being able to stay in a hotel after the show because that usually wouldn't happen from here on out. So, everybody grabbed their stuff and paraded into the hotel, claiming our rooms. The final arrangement we decided (With a very rousing game of drawing lots) was Shelly, Mikey, and I in one room and Gerard, Bob, Ray, and Frank in the other.

"Fuck," Frank had murmured upon getting his lot, it matching with Ray's. Apparently he didn't like when Ray punched him for every one of his smartass remarks.

"I do hope he perks up for the show," Ray mumbled as we trudged through the hall to room 603.

"Don't worry; it's not like him to not give a good performance." Bob assured, but there was a slight reluctance that lingered in his confidence.

"He hasn't been himself, though."

"Well he can push whatever's bothering him away for a couple hours," Gerard declared. "Then he can go back to sulking in corners and drowning himself with antidepressants."

"I can hear you, you know," Frank grumbled from behind us, his arms crossed.

"Good!" Gerard declared. "Then maybe you can finally tell us what crawled up your butt and laid eggs."

"Fuck off."

I glanced toward Shelly uneasily. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea to win.

"Hey, don't be worried about him," Mikey said softly while sending me a smile and nudging me, seeing that I was worried.

"Yeah, Julie," Shelly seconded, nudging my other side. "I still like you, so it's all okay."

She then slung her arms around me from the side, causing me to drop my bags and cringe in pain.

"Oh I love these things!" Bob cheered excitedly, and before I could object to the expansion of my pain, he wrapped his arms around us. I didn't see who, but someone jumped on top of Bob, causing us to fall over. I felt more weight being added, meaning I was officially at the bottom of a brutal dog pile in the middle of a hotel hallway.

"Ray, your hair is in my face!" I heard Mikey's muffled voice complain.

"Well, your face is in my hair!"

"I can't breath!" Mikey began gagging, attempting to get out, which only added more pressure to me on the bottom. I hadn't been near these people even a day and they broke my spine. How considerate.

"Can you feel the love now, Julie?" Shelly laughed.

"Yes," I answered, my face smashed into the floor. "All 500 pounds of it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?