You can't make Mikey cry

Charlie's pov

Walking down the long hot tarmac road, I watched the world pass me by. My mind was set on just one thing- my boyfriend, my guy, and my man. He’s in a band. He’s oh so handsome. His short black hair would always fall over his pale skin making him look moody. It never bothered me as his face lit up every time he set eyes on me. I loved my man, and today was a very exiting day- for me anyway. I was meeting up with him for the first time for like 3 months. He’s been on tour back home in the U.K. for a while. Walking in the hot L.A sun made me smile. We never had weather like this back home in Cardiff. The sea roared in and out, kissing the golden sand as it returned each time.
I reached the hotel where I he told me he was staying. Its tall metal silver frame glistened in the summer sun as it reached up like an arm touching the pale blue summer sky. Entering threw a turning door I noticed the minimalistic, modern decorated lobby. In the very middle of the large entrance room stood a long silver table shinning in the light that shone threw the glass windows. Stood behind the desk was a young boy. He must not have been much more older than 17. He looked at me analysing my appearance from head to toe. From my Black and red Green day trainers, my skin-tight black jeans, my black vest top to my long straight black hair. Lifting up my sunglasses and placing them on my head a reached the desk.
“Good morning and welcome to the beach side view hotel. How may I be of service to you today?” He repeated just like a thousand and one times before.
“Hi what room is My Chemical Romance staying in?”
“We don’t have anyone by that name he said clicking at his computer keyboard. His eyes scanned the screen looking straight at the name. I whipped out my I.D.
“I’m here to see my boyfriend Mikey…He’s in the band.” Looking at the picture and the name, the clerk noticed his mistake and answered my first question.
“Room 2166, floor 13… Take the elevator to the 13 floor and it’s the 3rd door on your right.”
“Thank you.” I replaced my sunglasses to hide my eyes. Taking my I.D I made my way to the lift.
Pressing the 13th floor button I waited as the doors closed. They closed encasing me in a silver lunch box sided machine. How I prayed the contraption would reach the floor soon. I noticed the noise coming from a box on the wall. It was playing that really cheesy lift music that everyone hated. But I thanked it as I took my mind of the lift.
With a ping and a ding the lift came to a stop, reaching its destination.