You can't make Mikey cry

Mikey's pov

“Fancy a walk?” I said ever so eager to leave the stale hotel room.
“Sure.” Charlie smiled. How i love her smile. It made her look as if butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth.
“See you guys in a bit.” I said with nether of them taking much notice of my announcement. I shook my head taking Charlie’s soft small, fragile hand in mine. Things had become difficult for me, for a while, not to long ago. Charlie made all those feelings disappear whenever she was around me. I felt nice to fel like someone ells needed me.
We left the room with two bodyguards not to far behind us. People in L.A could be so pounce. Especially when any of us walked around town. Not to mention the paparazzi. Once I remember, Gerard and I were shopping and we ended up sneaking out the shops back doors threw all these smelly alleys to get away from them. All they seem to do is follow us around all day. But now it doesn’t bother me as much. My mind is usually only ever in a one-way mode these days.
We entered the lift.
“I know it’s really cheesy…but I really did miss you.” Charlie looked at her fingernails. I took her hand back in mine lifting her head up. I looked in to her deep green eyes ad became lost in them.
“It’s natural everyone misses me…Nobody can resist the Mikey affect.” She laughed. I loved making her laugh. It’s probably the only thing I’m good at any more.
“You’re like a drug… I’m addicted to the Mikey affect.” She giggled ruffling my hair.
“Not the hair anything but the hair.” I left her hand by her side as I replaced my hair to what I hoped was it’s original possession. Out of my pocket I pulled my glasses. Their thick black frames filled my face almost as much as she did my hart.
The metal doors opened revealing the lobby of the tall hotel. The two bodyguards kept an eye on people around us. The sun shone bright today over the beach.
“Fancy a swim?” I asked. The frown replaced by a sneaky smirk on my face.
“I didn’t bring…Ohhh.” Charlie smirked sneakily at my proposal. We both laughed.
“I’ll beat you there.” She shouted back running towards the open aqua marine blue, table of a sea. I ran behind her talking her to the floor as a reached her.