You can't make Mikey cry

Gerard's pov

Leaving the comfort of the black leather chair I made my way to the balcony. Looking down at the slow pace of the summer time beach. She was doing this to me on purpose.
“Have you seen these two?” I said trying ever so hard to keep the boys from hearing the dislike in my voice.
“What’s Mikey up to now?” Frank laughed shaking his head. He got up and came and stood next to me.
“Oh my god he’s so lame… Bob check this out.” Bob ran standing next to Frank.
“Ray you need to see this cheesy crap.” Ray left the magazine he was holding to flop to the tabletop as he reached the others.
“He’s so cheesy.” Ray laughed. I stared nearly chocking on my hatred of the seen. I didn’t hate my own brother. Not in a thousand years. I hated her. She fucked with me once now she’s fucking with me again. I tried warning him but Mikey was convinced she’d changed since high school.
“She was doing so much junk in high school.” He pleaded with me.
“She’s changes now. And clean.” I couldn’t change his mind.
I watched as they wrestled each other in that cheesy playful mood she had once never used on me. ‘How I whish she’d come back to me.’ I shook my head. My subconscious had taken over my conscious mind. Trying to delete what had just appeared in my mind, I fled to the mini bar. She had to just go and fall for my bother. Why couldn’t she fall for some other normal dude? Just not him! I sighed sitting back down on the black leather chair like I had done earlier that morning, except this time with a bottle of beer in my hand.
Bob, ray and Frank came back to the room laughing.
“Honestly some times I wonder if he’s all man!” Frank chuckled sitting back down.
“Hay Gee…Was Mikey dropped on his head as a kid?” I sat staring in to nothingness. My mind was overcome with thoughts all pointing to the same question- Why?
“Gee? …Gee?” Bob asked placing his skilful hand on my shoulder. Instantaneously I awoke from my daydream state, hitting reality with a bang.
“Sorry what were you asking?” I was still a bit dazed from my reality check.
“Are you o.k. Dude?” Frank asked in his concerned tone.
“Yea just a bit jet lagged.” It was obvious they weren’t convinced, but it was the best answer.
The awkward silence that followed stung the air with its cold silence. Not able to take any more Bob shattered the silence with his cheery tone.
“Hay was Mikey dropped on his head as a kid?” He repeated the question from earlier.
“Why?” I asked confused.
“Cos he just got his ass kicked by a woman.” He laughed followed by the rest of us.