Am I More Than You Bargained for Yet?

Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

“Where am I?” I asked myself as I woke the next morning. I was sitting on a plush sofa and "End Of The Road" by Boys to Men was playing softly. Suddenly everything came rushing back to me. I groaned and forced myself up.

“You're awake!” Someone said behind me, causing me to scream in shock. I turned around and saw it was Gerard. He chuckled lightly and put his finger to his lips.

“Shhh, the guys are still sleeping. They might get mad at you if you wake them up.” He said. I nodded and then yawned and stretched. My back was a bit sore from lying on the couch. He came over and sat down on the couch next to me. He took a sip of his coffee before putting it on the table and looking at me expectantly.

“What?” I asked clueless. He smirked.

“Tell me about yourself.” He said lightly. I sat there and pretended to think hard before shaking my head.

“Nah, I don’t think I will.” I said. He grinned and shook his head.

“Then I won’t tell you about me.” He retorted. I grinned.

“I already know ALL about you.” I said in a smartass tone. He raised an eyebrow causing me to feel jealous. I wish I could raise an eyebrow.

“Have you been stalking me?” he asked. I laughed.

“Nope. It’s called the Internet. You should use it sometime...” He rolled his eyes.

“Okay, I don’t know EVERYTHING about you, but I know your name and birthday. Just basic information really.” I admitted.

“And because you know about me, you must tell me about yourself!” he said happily. I shook my head and he pouted.

“Pwease..” he asked in a baby tone. I cringed.

“Okay then, just promise to never do that again.” I said. He smiled widely and looked at me expectantly. I sighed.

“Well my name’s Alexandra, everyone calls me Alex though…I’m thirteen years old…Yeah.” I said. He gave me a look. One of those parental looks.

“What?!?!” I asked. He rolled his eyes.

“Tell me more!” he said. I shrugged.

“There’s nothing more to tell.” I insisted. He frowned.

“Well if you say so…” He said trailing off. Suddenly a smile came to his face.

“So…you like rap music.” he said. I could tell that he was a little disappointed as he said that. I giggled.

“Nope, I like all sorts of music.” I said. He tilted hid head to one side.

“Like?” he asked.

“Like Eminem, Queen, Lily Allen, Green Day…I like you guys, Lupe Fiasco is cool…same as Guns N’ Roses. A lot of stuff.” He grinned.

“You like us?” he asked.

“Well, why else would I know your basic info, I don’t just go on the Internet and say ‘Oh look, I’ll write a random name like Gerard Way in this search engine and see what happens.” I said sarcastically. He pouted.

“That’s mean.” He said.

“You're mean!” I argued back

“Am not!” He argued.

“Are too!” I shouted back. The argument went on for quite awhile and I was having quite a bit of fun. After awhile we burst into giggles. I liked him. A lot.

“We should do something fun today!” he said. I tilted my head to the side.

“Like what?” I asked.

“Like…SHOPPING!” He squealed. I jumped and shook my head.

“I have no money.” I said to him. He scrunched his nose and made himself look like a bunny rabbit.

“I’m your dad, I’m supposed to pay for you! Now, go get dressed and we’ll go to the mall.” he said hurriedly before I could protest. I nodded and walked up the stairs. Oh yeah, living with a rich rock star dad was defiantly going to be interesting…kinda like the cartoon on Nickelodeon. I love that cartoon.