Beautiful Death

Just Stay The *** Away From Me

“Gerard, stop, now. Before you throw you’re life away!” I ordered my younger brother.

“It’s just a bit of fun Aiden! Jeeze, you did it, lay off my case will you? It’s not like I’m addicted to the shit!” Gerard semi slurred, still on cocaine high.

“No Gerard! I’ve been there and done it, and I regret it. You stop now! Can’t you see what you’re doing to yourself?” I questioned a lump forming in the back of my throat.

“Like you really care, look I’m just having some fun, I need to relax and this helps me.” He said.

“Gerard, please!” I cried.

Yes cried.

I finally showed some of my sadness towards my brother, something I normally tried to shield him and Mikey from.

“Why are you crying? Aiden? Aiden please stop.” Gerard pleaded with me wrapping his arms round my shaking shoulders.

“I’m crying because I don’t want to see my little brother kill himself!” I sobbed.

“I’m not you’re real brother, I’m you’re cousin so you can stop now.” he spat at me.

That hurt.

Gerard has never once thrown the fact that we aren’t biological siblings in my face before.

Hell I didn’t even think he remembered that.

“Gerard! That was uncalled for!” Frank called from the door of the bus.

The guys had gone out to give Gerard and me some space to talk.

After all it was grandma or me Gerard had always gone to in the past, and since grandma died it’s always been me.

Sometimes, if I tell Gerard something he doesn’t want to hear our talks can get a little heated, so I’m guessing they sent Frank back to check on us.

“You would stand up for her; you’ve been in love with her since you we’re like fifteen.” Gerard smirked at him.

I quickly wiped the smirk off his face though, when my hand collided painfully hard with this cheek.

The sound echoing through the now silent bus.

“Enough Gerard.” I hissed standing up so I could tower over him in his position lying on the floor.

“You don’t want to be my brother? You don’t want to listen to me? You don’t want to sort out you’re life? Fine, don’t! Just stay the fuck away from me!” I managed out without breaking down before walking out of the bus.