Beautiful Death

Every Word I Spoke Cut Into Him Like A Knife

“Here you go, take it easy now, you’re pretty wasted, and that’s some pretty strong shit.” Bert warned me whilst directing me toward the line of white powder.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I’m not stupid.” I stated rolling my eyes.

“Ok, chill, we don’t need another bitch running round, Gerard’s got that pretty much covered right now!” he laughed.

“I’m ashamed to say he learnt that off me!” I said laughing back.

“Yeah, you guys are like, brother and sister, what’s up with that?” Jepha asked cocking his head to the side.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused

“You two look nothing alike, I mean, shouldn’t there be some sort of resemblance? Sure, Gerard and Mikey look nothing alike but you can see their brothers, I can’t see anything that links you to them.” he stated.

Wow, that’s one I’ve never been asked before.

So, do I tell the truth, or do I bullshit my way out of it with a smart-assed remark?

“She’s adopted.” Gerard said looking at me like I was a bit of dirt on his shoe.

I shot him the filthiest look I could muster in my current stated and got up from my crouching position to square up to him.

“And thank fucking god for that!” I spat “I wouldn’t want to be the biological sibling of a pathetic, whiney, selfish brat like you!” I hissed a look of disgust on my face.

He winced at the word pathetic, and I could see every word I spoke cut into him like a knife but I couldn’t help myself.

“In-fact, I pity Mikey; he hasn’t had much of a brother to look up to, has he?” I asked smirking.

Tears filled his eyes and he pushed past me to get to the door, Bert and Quinn tried stopping him but failed miserably.

“Dude, that was uncalled for!” Bert told me harshly

“Yeah, what did you do that for? All he did was tell us why you didn’t look alike.” Jepha added.

“Fuck you guys, he needed to hear a few home truths, he can’t go around being a diva and getting away with it all his life.” I retorted only to be met with a series of disapproving looks.

I put on a brave face to them but underneath I knew I was wrong, I also knew I had to fix it.

“Fuck this shit, if I wanted to be bored I’d have stayed on our bus, I’m gone!” I shouted strutting out of the tour bus.

But the real reason was to go and fix my baby brother, whether he wants me to or not.