Beautiful Death

One Bitch-ass Can Of Worms

“Hey! Easy on the liquor guys you know I’m gonna have to replace that right?” I laughed.

“We know! Sorry.” Frank slurred walking over to me “You know you’re really kind letting us do this!”

“I’m sure I’m not, the hangover you’re gonna have in the morning will be a bitch!” I laughed at him.

“Nah we won’t get hangovers don’t worry aid’s!” Gerard laughed.

“I’ve told you about calling me that dumbass!” I mocked anger smacking him round the back of the head “Don’t do it or I swear to hell I will make out with Frank!” I warned.

Ok so it’s not the best threat in the world but I know it gets to Gerard for like three reasons.

The first being Frank's younger then I, the second is that Gerard Frank and Mikey are really good friends and it would be weird, and the third is I have my suspicions that Gerard may like Frank….

“No don’t! I’m sorry!” Gerard shouted making Frank and I crack up laughing.

“Calm down Gerard! Christ!" Frank laughed at him.

“Do that again and I’ll bite it!” Frank stated pointing at Gerard’s pout.

Gerard grinned cheekily and pouted again.

Frank was true to his word and gently bit Gerard’s bottom lip refusing to let go.

“Let’s try and not scar the older sister shall we? Gerard you have a room, if you and Frank want to make out or fuck each other, what ever it is you do, do it down there!” I pointed to his door.

Gee tried to protest but Frank still had hold of his lip, he casually stood up, not releasing his grip and made Gerard follow him to Gee’s room.

Oh great, I’ve opened one bitch-ass can of worms here haven’t I…..

They had been down there like five minuets, I swear I though they would have come up by now so I went up to check that they hadn’t passed out or anything.

Reaching Gerard’s door I distinctly heard a moan of pleasure erupting from inside and sprinted down the stairs plugging my CD walkman in blasting Iron maiden through the small speakers into my ears so I didn’t hear anything else…..

I later found out they were making the noises to scare me, well, let's just say it worked....