Heart

41

We came to my house and it looked at same as usual.I walked in the living room and my mom was pacing back and forth in the living room.I forgot that I left her without any warning.She looked at me then looked at Molly.
"Is that why you left?!Because you were pregnant?"She put her hand on Molly's cheek in an aw.
"No."I chuckled."She belongs to my friend.I'm watching her for a while."
I put Molly down.
"I left because......"I stoped for a thoght."Because a man came in my room and kiddnapped me.I got away, but when I found that I was in......Asia I had to get home.On the way I met my friend that died.She gave me Molly to take care of.I found my way home and here I am."I lied.
My mom squeezed me into her arms."Oh baby, I'm so sorry.Should we report thid to the police?"She asked.
"No-"I yelled."...,they already know and have caught the guy!"
My mom almost looke hurt,"Oh-well-okay."She said."I'm just so glad your back!"
My mother hugged me very hard.I heard her sniff.I had a feeling that this is were she would start crying.
"I'm going to go to my room."I said taking Molly's hand and walking her to my room.My mom stoped me before I got to the last step.
"Do you need anything?"I looked back and she had tear's in her eyes.
I shook my head,"No, but thanks anyway."iI turned back around.
"Heart......"She said in a small voice.
I turned back,"Yeah mom."
"I'm so glad your back."
I looked at her for a moment,"I'm glad I'm back too."

When I came to my room it was how I left it.The window was still messed up.
"What is that?"Molly asked pointing to my closet.
I looked at the closet suspitiously.Something moved.I slowely bent down and pulled a bat from under my bed.I scooted Molly behind my bed and slowely walked toward the closet dooor.I swung it open and swung the bat.It hit something that yelled out in pain and fell to the ground.I thought it was my brother.
"I'm so sorry."I said then looked down.
It was Vandomn,"Oh, it's you.Nevermind."
That's when I remembered that my brother is dead.I got a sinking feeling in my stomach, knowing that I was the one that killed him too.Vandomn got up with his hand on his head.
"Why are you angry at me?"He asked.,"
I gave him a sharp look,"Because you tried to get my mind washed!"
"It was for your safety!"He said.
I waved this conversation away and bent down and picked up Molly.
"Are you hungry?"I asked her.
She nodded.I walked her to the stair's but I heard a swish sound in the bathroom.I walked to the door and slowelly opened it.The bathtub was running and stpoed when I walked up to the full tub.I looked at Molly and tears swarmed to my eye's.
"It's time for you to go baby."I said trying not to cry.
An image came upon the tub water.It was Molly's mother.
"Heart, you have done well.I thank you but Molly has to come home to forfil her life destiny."The queen said.
"And what is that?"I said smart mouthed.
"As princess Molly of The Sea Kingdomn."Molly put her hands out to her mother then she looked at me.
"I will miss you Heart."She put her arms around my neck and squeezed tightly.I thought this was a hug.But it was her putting a necklace aroubd my neck.
"Keep this.You will be able to visit me when ever you wish by putting yourself and the necklace under water and chanting,Habablus, four times and you will be with me."
I nodded, blinking my tears back, as I lowered er to the water.She went in without getting wet.As the image fadded she went with it, waving.It was like she melted through the bottom of the tub.
I turned around with tears in my eye's and found Vandomn behind me.I walked past him, down stair's and into the kitchen.I sat at the table with my mom at the stove.
"Mother, may I have some food?"I asked trying to show that I wasn't crying.
"Oh,yes."She looked at me closely,"Where's Molly.?"
"Her grandparent's came and picked her up."I said through my tears.
"Oh.I'm so sorry."Mom came and hugged me."But I didn't hear the door open?"
She and I both froze.
"Well you should of.They came to the door.Said hi.Told us their story and left with Molly.They had all this paper work to prove they were her granparents so don't worry."Vandomn interrupted.
My mom looked at him with a soft expretion."Oh.Well it would of been better off that way.Family's very important to a little girl."
My mom squeezed me one more time then returned to the stove.
"Just call me down when the food is ready."I said running up stairs to my room and plopping onto the bed.I began to cry.But I wasn't JUST crying about Molly leaving.I was crying about all the past events.My brother's death,Ashes betrayal,My father's real story,All the monster's I killed just because they went to the wrong side,and, and.......Molly......
I heard someone come into my room and I jumped up.I looked at the door and it was Vandomn.I grabed a shoe off my bed and threw it at him.
"Get out and leave me alon!"I yelled.
He just came closer.I got up and backed away."Get away!"I yelled crying at the same time.
Vandomn just jumped toward me and wrapped his arm's around me.I felt too sad to fight him, I just barried my head in his shirt and cried.He pet my hair.
After a wile my mom called me down.Vandomn let go of me and put his hand's on my shoulder's.He looked at me in the eye's.
"Everything will be fine."I nodded.
He whiped the tears off my cheeks.We walked down stairs together and sat next to eachother at the table.My mom looked at me then at Vandomn.We ate in silence.But when I went upstairs my room window was open and the whole place was trashed.
I looked at Vandomn in confusion.He shrugged.It look's like they didn't steal anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End!
Thank you to all of you that stayed with me as I slowelly finished this story.I thank you guy's for all your patience and kindness.
Comment and Rate Please.