Fathers

6 Months Better Go By Quickly...

“Bob, Bob, Bob!” I woke up with a jolt Ray was shaking my shoulder. It was a dream.
“You were talking in your sleep honey and you’re covered in sweat.” Ray explained to me.
“Charlotte’s not dead is she?” I asked him to make sure it wasn’t a dream.
“No in fact she’s on the phone now. She has a free lesson so she thought she’d call us. Are you ok honey?” Ray asked a little concerned. I nodded.
“I’m fine can I talk to her?” he nodded and led me to the table where the guys were sat round with the phone on speaker.
“Hey Charlotte.” I said as I sat down next to Mikey.
“Hi Bob!” I heard a reply then a few squeals.
“She has some friends with her.” Gerard explained to me.
“Who?”
“I’m Kirsty!” one voice replied over the phone.
“Jessie!”
“Ann!” they all sounded hyper even though they were at school. Then again there were talking to the guys from My Chemical Romance, I’d be excited too. Wait if I’d be excited if I was talking to My Chemical Romance, and I am in My Chemical Romance and I talk to the guys all the time and know everything about them and I love one of them and think they’re hot and want to fuck them (Ray duh!)…dear lord I’m a teenie!! Hmm fucking Ray…as if he knew what I was thinking he raised his eyebrows at me and started rubbing my bare leg.(I was only wearing boxers and his hand was getting higher and higher up my leg...)
“Bob you there?” I heard Charlotte ask me.
“Yeh I am what’s up?”
“I have to go now, I was saying goodbye, but you didn’t say anything back.” Whoops.
“Oh sorry sweetie, umm bye then. Miss you.”
“Bye muscle daddy and fro daddy, miss you all. Tell Frankie, Gee and Mikester bye.” she said before she hung up.
“Muscle daddy?” I asked the guys. They laughed.
“She’s given us all nicknames. Mines Gee Gee, Frank’s is Frankie baby and Mikey’s is Mikey mouse or Mikester.” Gerard explained to me.
“It depends what moods she’s in.” Mikey added about his own names.
“Cute.” I muttered. 6 months better go past quickly.