Fathers

“You know what I was thinking about in the car?"

My hands delved into his fro (I’d probably never see them again) as our kiss deepened. I moved one hand from his hair, after getting it free of course, and moved it down slowly to his ass. He moaned when I grabbed it and that just turned me on. I felt something poke me in the leg and I pulled away from the kiss and smirked at him, my eyes wandering to the bulge in his jeans. Ray smirked at me and his eyes drifted down to the bulge in my jeans. I slowly undid his belt buckle and Ray began to talk to me.
“You know what I was thinking about in the car? That time at Warped tour when we drove out into a deserted field and fucked in your car.”
“Oh yeah, god that was hot.” I remembered us two in my car, Ray sucking me before sliding into me…Oh yeah sex, I could remember. I hurried up unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down so he was only in boxers and a shirt. Ray then began to unbuttoned my pants and still reciteing to me what we did.
“Uh huh when we pulled up in the field and I shoved you the passenger seat and moved it back so we could lay down?” I nodded shutting my eyes and stepping out of my pants before Ray took my shirt off. I think then Ray peeled his shirt off because I felt him press up against me, his skin against mine. Then Ray moved his hand down my chest, past my stomach and into my boxers where he began stroking me.
“Then I took you in my mouth and began sucking you?” I nodded again and moaned slightly. Ray began pumping me slowly at first then faster but when he began to talk he slowed down again.
“Then when you were about to cum I took you out of my mouth and slipped inside of you?” he went silent again as he pumped faster and waited for me to answer. I just moaned.
“Then I fucked you until you came then licked the cum off of you?” I moaned again.
“Bob?” I opened my eyes. “Do you want me to do that again?” he asked me. I nodded.
“God yes.” Ray then smirked at me then his face disappeared from view. I felt the waistband of my boxers become loose and get pulled off me. I closed my eyes and felt Ray kiss the tip of my penis lightly before taking all of me in his mouth. He began sucking me and moving his tongue around. I groaned loudly and made my hands find the top of neck where I began massaging him. Ray then moaned, making me shiver slightly. I felt pre-cum drip on to Ray’s tongue and Ray pulled away from me. He came to face me again and we kissed before Ray pushed back onto the bed. He then went into our bathroom and came back with no boxers on and carrying a bottle of lube. Ray handed me the bottle and he kneeled on the bed between my legs. I sat up a little, poured some lube onto my hands and started rubbing it on him, making him moan my name. Ray then lowered down on to me and kissed my lips, grinding against me before thrusting into me. I gasped a little as Ray slammed against my prostate. We then went into the rhythm that we knew and loved moaning in time with each other. Then Ray broke the rhythm and thrust deep inside me causing me to bite my lip and dig my nails into his arms as I came. Ray then slammed into me again and he came moaning my name. Then he licked me clean and laid his head on my chest before we fell asleep.