Fathers

''She's 16 and your getting married."

(Bob’s POV)
I drove off back to the hotel to tell the guys. I think I’ve found my foster child. But I wasn’t sure I’d have to get to know her first, then check if she wanted to be adopted. I pulled up at the hotel and rushed to my room. I was sharing with Ray as usual. The guys were all in our room playing on the X-box.
“Hey guys.”
“Hey Bob how did it go?” Ray gave his controller to Mikey, came over to me and kissed my cheek.
“Great I think I found a kid, she’s called Charlotte, wait here’s her file.” I handed Ray a file that had all of Charlotte’s details and stuff in it. Ray sat on the bed and flicked through it.
“Lemme see!” Frank whined as the guys paused the game and sat round us trying to look at the file.
“Wow cute kid.” Frank said.
“She’s 16 and you’re getting married.” I reminded him.
“So?” I hit him.
“She’s born on our anniversary Bob.” Ray told me. I checked the date. 2/14/1990. Same day as our anniversary, but not the same year.
“She is. Sweet.”
“What’s she like?” Mikey asked me.
“Pretty cool, we’re her favourite band. There’s like 10 posters and interviews of us in her room. But she’s not like a teenie. She also likes The Used, Misfits, Iron Maiden, Greenday and a few pop punk bands.”
“Ok she likes Iron Maiden and she’s how old?” Gerard asked me.
“16.” I smirked. Gerard nodded approvingly.
“When are seeing her next?” Ray asked me, resting his head on my shoulder.
“Tomorrow, I thought I might go to her school.”
“Is that wise?” Ray asked me with a look of concern on his face. I shrugged making his head come off my shoulder.
“Sorry, and well I wanna see how she’s doing at school.”
“Haven’t you heard of a thing called teenage girls?” Frank asked me sarcastically.
“Yeh it’ll be teenie hell.” Gerard added. “They’ll rip your shirt off then try to hit on you. Or make out with you.”
“Tough I’m taken.” I said. Ray smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him closer to me. Me and Ray had been together 2 years now (yeh we were good at hiding it) since after a gig on Valentine’s Day.