Fathers

Let's Leave Bob And Ray 'To It'...

“How come you’re not wearing jeans?” I asked him.
“I couldn’t sleep in them, they were too tight.” I thought about that clip on Life on the Murder Scene where Frankie humps the air. I got lost in my thoughts then realised if Frank wasn’t wearing his jeans he must be only wearing his boxers…As if God was listening to me (for once) Frank got up, threw his blankets aside and went to go and get his jeans off the floor. Oh dear god he was soo hot. If I died now I would die very happy and pleased. I watched Frank pull on his jeans and fasten them up. He wasn’t facing me but I still had a really good view. Frank turned and faced me and I blushed.
“We you watching me?” he asked laughing a little.
“No!” I protested but knowing I was turning a deeper shade of crimson.
“Yes you were!” Frank said as he ran over to me and started tickling me. I ended up tickling him back and we started rolling around on my bed having a proper tickle fight. We finally stopped and Frank ended up lying on top of me. He moved some hair out of my eyes and we stared at each other. Frank moved closer to my face. Then I heard a crashing sound and someone yell in pain. I jumped up making Frank fall off the bed and I ran to see what had happened. I saw Mikey and Gerard gathered round Bob and Ray’s room door. I looked in and saw Ray on the floor with a bed sheet covering him, rubbing his head and Bob seeing if he was alright, also covering himself with a bed sheet.
“Shit what happened?” Ray said getting up and wrapping the bed sheet round his waist.
“You fell off the bed.” Bob told him.
“Why? What were we doing?”
“Umm…”
“We’ll leave you guys alone, come on Charlotte I’ll make you pancakes.” Gerard said me as we headed off downstairs leaving Bob and Ray to ‘ahem’ it.