Fathers

Did That Taste Good?

(Ray’s POV)
“Ray have they gone yet?” I heard Bob call down to me from upstairs.
“Yeah why?”
“Because we’ve got some chocolate sauce left.”
Oh yeah…I thought as I began running up the stairs and pushing Bob down onto the bed. I forced my tongue into his mouth and we kissed passionately until I felt something poke me in my stomach.
“Bout time.” I smirked undoing his jeans and slipping my hand into his boxers. Bob arched his back and moaned a little then gasped “Fuck” when I began stroking him. I began moving my hand up and down his shaft and then Bob flipped me over so I was under him and he undid my pants and pulled them off my legs. He hooked his thumb just under the waistband of my boxers and moved his thumb from side to side, hip to hip.
“Bob Bryar if you do not take my boxers off right now I’ll…” I was shut up by Bob pressing his lips on mine and yanking my boxers down. I pulled away from him and knelt up on the bed while Bob positioned himself on the floor and poured chocolate sauce all over my dick. Bob smirked at me before taking me in his mouth. He sucked like the pro his is and rubbed his tongue over my shaft while he did it and believe me when sauce is involved it makes oral a LOT better for both people! I bucked my hips and felt my self climax.
“Oh good god Bob I’m…” I screamed and came in his mouth. Bob swallowed everything then licked the remaining sauce off me. He stood up and kissed me on the lips.
“Did that taste good?” I asked him with a smirk on face. Bob wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and gasped.
“Oh yeah.”