Fathers

QUIT LAUGHING!!!

I pulled up into my driveway and Charlotte looked at the house. It wasn’t near where I’d grown up; this was a nicer part of Jersey. The house had only one floor I think you call it a bungalow…it was painted white and looked kinda like a preppy house…on the outside. The garage was white too but had the old trailer that we used to carry our shit around in before we got the tour bus. I unlocked the door and let Charlotte in before locking us inside (I found out its best to lock yourself in incase teenies found out where you lived and just walked in.). The place was mainly black and red…with hints of purple in some places. I gave her a tour of the house and Charlotte liked it. We ended up sitting in the bedroom listening to Misfits. Well ended up making out on the bed listening to Misfits.

I slid my hand up her leg again and hesitated before grasping her ass. She smacked my hand away. So I smacked her ass.
“Ow!” she whined through the kiss and pulled out of it.
“You smack my hand I smack your ass!”
“But it hurts!”
“Soo? It’s kinky!”
“Is it?” Charlotte asked not really sure if I meant it or if I was taking the piss.
“Depends how you react to it.”
“But hitting my ass hurts!”
“Then what do you like?” Charlotte thought for a moment before whispering something in my ear. I smirked and nodded then rolled over and obliged (we kept our clothes on!). She moaned alot which made little Frank get rather excited… When Charlotte realised she wouldn’t stop giggling.
“Quit laughing!”
“It’s just…I’ve never made anyone do that before!” she chuckled.
“Really? Because you’re hot, a damn good kisser, sexy…” I was stopped by Charlotte roughly kissing me and pushing her tongue in my mouth. Ok dominance = hawt!!! I swear the button on my jeans was gonna pop! I pulled out of the kiss reluctantly.
“Umm…I kinda have a problem…”
“No shit Sherlock.” I was about to get off her when Charlotte pulled me back down.
“Where are you going?”
“Umm to solve my problem…”
“Then solve it.”
“Umm I was gonna…” Charlotte looked at me then I finally caught on.
“You sure?”
“Yeah I love you and I want to do this.” We smiled at each other and I began to undo my jeans.
“Wait…I don’t really wanna be naked…” she said.
“Hang on!” I got off her and went towards my drawers. I pulled out something I’d bought for Charlotte a few weeks ago…oh yeah it was kinda pervy but…I took it out the drawer and handed it to Charlotte. It was a black silk nighty with lace around the edge. I handed it to her and Charlotte took her off her tee shirt, slipped the nighty over her, took off her jeans and underwear then unhooked her bra and put it with the rest of her clothes. I removed my clothes and laid Charlotte down on the bed…I wasn’t really bothered about her seeing me naked…she giggled a bit though…then kissed me to make up for it… I lay down on top of her carefully, moved the nighty up a little and slipped inside her gently. She closed her eyes and bit her lip a tear escaping her eye.
“Sorry…just tell me if it hurts.” I told her and she nodded. She gripped my arms and I started going in and out of her. She winced a few times then moaned and looked like she was in pure pleasure! She looked so pretty, her hair was spread out across the pillow and when she opened her eyes they were sparkling. She still had her glasses on though…but who cares. She whispered something but I couldn’t hear her.
“What?”
“Harder, faster…” she moaned. I nodded and changed angle a little and granted her wish going in a little deeper as well. She groaned and moved one hand through my hair.
“There?” She nodded and I kept hitting that spot until she screamed in pleasure and we both came. I pulled out of her and we just kissed for a while.
“You ok?” I asked her. She nodded.
“Oh yeah…” We fell asleep in each others arms until about 4:00 then we got a shower (separate ones) and went for something to eat. It was 7:30 when we got back to Charlotte’s place and the party was in full swing.
I walked in and heard a chorus of ‘happy birthday Frankie!’ as I walked in the door. Charlotte slipped off upstairs and came back down later wearing a black dress with a puffy bottom, purple fishnets and black Converse. She looked so pretty. I smiled at her and she smiled back before going over and talking to Bob and Ray. She was then greeted by Pete Wentz who took her over to where the boys from Panic! were. Shit, she fancied that guy Ryan Ross. I watched her like a hawk; saw her laughing, smiling and one of the guys put an arm round her once. I walked over to her and greeted them all.