Fathers

Skipping Class and Spending A Weekend With MCR?? O

(Bob’s POV)
“So do you like her?” I asked Ray. He nodded.
“Just like you told me. And more.” I smiled at him and he returned it.
“She plays well.”
“Bob, its Friday today.” Ray told me. “And we’re here until Monday...”
“You think we should spend the weekend with her?” I asked him.
“We can get to know her better. And the guys can meet her too.”
“Ok and we’re only here until Monday. But we have to organise it with the foster home.”
“Hey Bob,” Ray had lowered his voice. “Do you think we should adopt her? She’s sweet, kind, cool, musical and from what that file said about her she’s no trouble. She seems perfect for us.”
“Yeah, perfect. If she wants us to adopt her, then we will. Let’s just get to know her better first” I told him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. The bell for Charlotte’s next class rung and she led us to a classroom. She had art now and by the looks of it no one ever turned up. The teacher wasn’t there and only a few kids had bothered to turn up. I decided to ask her about the weekend thing.
“Charlotte, do you wanna spend the weekend with us? Y’know meet the band, hang out stuff like that.”
“Oh my God, I’d love too! That would be soo cool, thanks you guys!” she hugged us both and grinned. She pulled away still grinning then a thought came in my head.
“Hey Charlotte y’wanna skip class, we can give you permission?”
“Bob...” Ray began but Bob interrupted him.
“To pack her stuff and meet the guys.” Ray sighed and gave in.
“Sure!” Charlotte said. We left the classroom and made our way out of school and walked to the car that was a block away from the school. She sat in the back this time, since Ray was in the passenger seat.