Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 1.

“Brendon? Oh God, Bren please wake up!” Brendon opened his eyes slightly at Ryan‘s voice. He was in pain everywhere. He saw that he was in a car that wasn’t his car, in the passenger seat. But… he was upside down. Then he remembered.

The crash. Someone had been driving on the wrong side of the road and Spencer had swerved to try and avoid hitting it, but it still hit them, causing them to roll down a hill next to the road.

“Brendon, oh thank God you‘re awake. We have to get you out now. Can you move at all?” Brendon tried to move his arms but he couldn’t. He tried to shake his head no, but it felt like a building site had taken up in his head.

Ryan could see that he was in pain and that he also couldn’t move himself. It only seemed to be Brendon seriously injured. He, Spencer and Jon only had a few scratches and cuts.

“Jon, Spencer, get your asses over here! Brendon can’t move!” Ryan shouted to where the drummer and bassist were both standing.

Spencer seemed to be on the phone so Jon came over. Together, they got Brendon out and the set him down a little way from the car. Spencer then came over.

“Ambulance is on it’s way.” He informed them. “How’s Brendon? Is he awake?”

“Barely.” Ryan said.

“Come on dude, stay awake.” Jon snapped his fingers in front of Brendon’s face.

“M’trying…” Brendon mumbled. He was too much in pain to talk properly. His chest felt really painful, like he’d broken ribs or something, and his right arm definitely felt broken. He would be really pissed if it was, it would mean no guitar or piano for a long while.

“Oh Jesus. Jon, Ry, look at his head.” Spencer said, moving some of Brendon’s hair away. There was a massive wound on the side of his head, oozing blood.

“Where the fuck is that ambulance?” Ryan said, looking around.

“I don’t think we’re too far from the hospital, it should be here soon.” Jon told him.

“What if it ‘gets here soon’ and Brendon’s dead?” Ryan snapped at Jon. Then they could hear the faint noise of an ambulance siren.

“They’re going to be here quicker than you thought Ry, so just chill out.” Jon told him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I randomly had the idea for this about a month ago and I only got round to writing one chapter. I left it for a few months, then I came back to it about 5 days ago and in one night, I wrote another 15 chapters. But I'm not updating them all at once. Every couple of days, I think.

Comments? I'd really like to know what you think so far.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo