Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 11.

When Brendon woke up, he remembered his dream as clear as ever, as usual. He’d explained the circus to Jon, Spencer and Ryan, who had listened intently. He’d explained what roles everyone had, what usually happened during shows and the life he had seen in general.

Within 5 minutes of waking up, his cell buzzed. He smiled and picked up.

“You want to know if it was real, don’t you?” He asked without looking at who it was. He knew it was going to be Spencer, Jon or Ryan.

“God, Bren, it felt so real.” Ryan said. “Now I know what you meant about it.”

“I know, it’s pretty awesome, right?”

“Yeah, just a little.” Ryan stayed quiet. “I’ll talk to you later, I just had to see if it was real.”

“Ring Spence and Jon, let them know.” Brendon told him.

“Will do.”

They both hung up and Brendon finally got up. He couldn’t be bothered to do much today, he’d just lounge on the couch in front of the TV. And that’s what he did, until the door bell went.

He answered it, finding Pete standing there. “Hey bro, thought I’d come say hey.” He walked in.

“Pete, you live in LA.” Brendon said, closing the door.

“And your point being what?” Pete walked out to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

“What are you doing in Vegas?” Brendon sat opposite Pete.

“Well, I heard you were thinking about the new album, I wanted to know what was happening with that.”

“How did you find out about that?” Brendon asked. He knew that he hadn’t told Pete, and he figured that Spencer or Jon wouldn’t have, so his last choice was Ryan. “Who told you?”

“No one told me.” He grinned. “So, how is it going? Give me the latest, got any songs yet, any new anything?”

“God, breath fire down my neck, why don’t you Pete.”

Pete waved a hand at him. “Don’t be stupid. I haven’t done fire breathing for years.” Brendon just stared at him.

He instantly thought of the circus, but Pete couldn’t know about that, could he?

“Huh? Since when did you ever breathe fire, Pete?” Brendon asked, playing dumb.

“Where else?” Pete grinned. “Cirque De Panicke.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:O Oooh, bet that got your attention!

Comment and I'll update faster.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo