Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 12.

Brendon jumped out of his seat. How did Pete know about that? How could he have found out about that?

He was going to kill those fuckers, he had his money on Spencer telling Pete. Maybe he should play dumb again. “What’s that?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about.” Pete said. “You know exactly what Cirque De Panicke is. I can read you like a book Bren, always have been able to.”

“How…”

“Did I know about it? That would be Trick and Gabe actually. You know in Cirque De Panicke, they were magicians?” Brendon nodded. “They didn’t lose their abilities.”

“What? You mean, it was all real?” Brendon exclaimed. He could never have imagined that it was real, despite the fact that he had wished it all was. It was pretty awesome.

“Of course. Patrick and Gabe were the only two to remember, but I walked in on them casting over a potion, so they had no choice but to tell me, they can’t perform memory eraser charms to save their lives.”

“But, this isn’t making sense. Remember what?”

Pete sighed. “I need to start at the beginning. Ok, once upon a time, there was a very hyper, coffee addicted, ringleader called Brendon Boyd Urie, and he was in charge of a travelling, circus called-”

“Brendon Boyd Urie will kick Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III’s ass if he keeps talking like that.”

“Dramatic effect dude.”

“Get on with the story please.”

“Ok, so the circus. There’s only the 18 of us, meaning you Panic guys, my guys, TAI and Cobra, but I guess you realised that already. So, we were all part of a circus that travelled World-wide. We were amazingly popular, everywhere we went. For years, seriously, we were just so popular.”

“Years? How long do you mean?”

“To be honest, I don’t think that you’ll believe me.”

“Pete, tell me.” Brendon said to his boss.

“You sure? Cos you might be little surprised. You might not believe me.”

“If you say something like 5 years, I’ll hit you, cos 5 years I do not count as years. How many years? 30?”

“Try 330 years.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, how was your Christmas, everyone? Get what you wanted?

Please comment and make my day!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo