Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 13.

Brendon stared at him. “330 years? You expect me to believe that?”

“I told you dude, you might not believe me.”

“Seriously though, how am I supposed to believe that we toured in a circus for 330 years? Last time I checked, the oldest person alive was less than half of that.”

“Let me explain properly.” Pete told the younger man.

Brendon nodded. He wanted to know what Pete thought. When he was finished talking, he would decide then whether he was on some sort of drug or not.

“When I said it was a travelling circus, it wasn’t just that. It was a magical, travelling circus. It was Patrick and Gabe that did it. For about 6 months after all 18 of us had been together, they cast an enchantment over us, to make us immortal.”

“Immortal?” Ok, Brendon now decided that Pete was on crack.

“Yes, immortal. You know, where you can’t die?” Pete said sarcastically. “Actually, what Trick and Gabe did was make it so any injuries we get heal fast too. Watch.” Pete picked up a knife off the side and sliced his palm.

Brendon winced. “What the fuck are you…” He trailed off when Pete showed his palm that wasn’t even bleeding and was healing before Brendon’s very eyes. “No way.”

“Yes way. Why do you think you weren’t that badly hurt last month in the crash?”

Brendon was shocked. “So, why don’t I remember anything? And why was it only a few weeks ago that I started to dream about it?”

“I think the accident must have triggered something in you. Trick would know, I’m sure of it.” Pete told him. “But everything you dreamed was real.”

“But why don’t any of us remember Cirque De Panicke?”

“There was this threat. Something whose name none of us speak.” Pete told him. “He was after all of us and we decided, as a group, that we would have Patrick and Gabe hide our memories, everything that was us, and have them replaced with different ones. And a charm on the whole world, to make it seem like we had been born in this day and age.”

“So, how long ago was that?” Brendon asked after a few moments. He had been thinking everything over.

“I guess it was only about 3 years-”

3 years?
♠ ♠ ♠


So yeah, watch the video, it explains all.

Comment!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo