Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 15.

His memories all came back to him so suddenly, he would have fallen over if Pete hadn’t been there to hold him up.

“My God.” He breathed. All of his old memories came rushing back into his brain.

“Remember everything?”

“Yes.” He looked up at Pete. “Yes, I remember everything.”

“Good, now you can help me decide how to tell everyone.”

“About Cirque De Panicke? Why?”

“Think about this for a moment Brendon. How do you feel about the circus now you can remember everything. Do you miss it, crave it?”

“Mhm. I do.” Brendon said. “So, we will tell them. All together, I think would be best.”

“I agree. And I have a plan too.”

So a few days later, all four bands got together in LA at Pete’s house.

“What’s all this about Pete?” William asked.

“It’s just band stuff. But first, try this.” Pete poured out the potion, of which Gabe and Patrick had made a huge dosage of, into glasses for everyone. It didn’t need a lot. One sip and their memories would return.

“What is that? It looks weird.” Sisky said.

“Just drink it. It’s not poison.” Patrick said. Everyone looked at each other and they all shrugged. They downed the liquid and then they all looked dazed.

“What the hell was that?” Nate asked.

“Something to help you remember.” Brendon told him.

“Remember what?” Ryan asked.

“Cirque De Panicke.” Brendon replied. Then more tentatively, he asked, “Do you?”

“Well of course I remember it, Patrick and Gabe’s memory revival is a lot better than when they try to erase memories.” Ryan snorted.

“You do remember! How about you guys?” He asked everyone else.

They all nodded.

“By the way, why did I have to be younger, again? Because I assumed I was one of the oldest and therefore, I could stay my age.”

“Stop whining Sisky, and take this. You’ll be back to your normal age.” Gabe handed him another glass, and to everyone else too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Everyone remembers!

I'd like to whore out a Girl!Spencer I'm currently writing. Winning The World At A Carnival has just a few chapters right now, but it might turn out to be pretty epic. And by epic, I mean the length Sugar was. So, 50 chapters. Stay tuned!

Comment for another update soon!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo