Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 17.

All of them had put on their best performance for the gig, and immediately after, they returned to Pete’s house to return to their normal ages and for them all to return to their true profession.

That night, all over the world, merchandise disappeared, songs faded and memories were altered. Fan fictions were replaced, photographs changed and before long, no one had heard of the four bands.

But what they didn’t count on, was a young woman, 20 years old, black hair and hazel eyes that glowed at night and shone in the day. Ella was the only one who remembered the four bands, but after a few days of trying to convince everyone they did exist, she gave up on it. All her CD’s, songs on her laptop, t-shirts, everything, had disappeared too.

She thought she was going crazy at first, but she figured it must have just been in her head. It must have been. How could four bands just disappear from the world?

But then it was a few months after this, she saw posters for something called Cirque De Panicke, a successful circus that travelled the world, popular wherever it went. Her friends had brought tickets and so, they all went to see it.

She couldn’t believe how much they all looked like the bands she had imagined up. She had a strange feeling when they starting performing, but she couldn’t work out what it was.

Ella enjoyed it all, and after, she began walking back to her car on her own, past the tents. She was walking past one of the long tents and she heard laughing from within. She guessed everyone from the circus was in there.

“That was awesome dude!” She heard someone say from inside. “It was totally like, you da man, Co-braahh!”

Ella froze. ’You da man, Co-braahh.’ She suddenly got a flash to a music video. Cobra Starship’s Send My Love To The Dancefloor. Then she shook her head. No, she made it all up. It was just a coincidence.

Then she continued walking to her car, but she began humming Send My Love. She heard barking but she kept walking.

Then there was rustling at what she guessed was the entrance of the tent and the ringleader, Brendon, walked out with one of the animal tamers, Ryan. By his feet was a small dog.

“Hi.” Brendon said to her. She stopped walking and looked at them.

“Hi.” She replied. Well, she hadn’t been brought up to be rude.

“Can we ask you a quick question?” Ryan asked. She nodded. “Why were you singing a Cobra Starship song?”

“You shouldn’t remember them.” Brendon added.

“What?” She asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh!

So, here is where I whore out a new story.
The Only Difference Between Brent Wilson And Jon Walker Is The Name.
I'm sure you'll like it. I mean, Jon Walker people! Not as amaze as Ryan, but still. Oh and Spencer (cos if I don't add that, Hannahh may hurt me).

Comments please!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo