Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 18.

“That song you were just singing, it was a Cobra Starship song.”

“I don’t know who Cobra Starship are.” Ella told them.

“Why were you singing Send My Love then? Bambi heard you.” Ryan said, motioning to the dog.

Another flash. “The rope hung his other branch, And at the other end was a dog called Bambi.” She sung under her breath.

“How do you remember?” Brendon whispered.

“Remember what?” Ella asked.

“Send My Love, Mad As Rabbits, Cobra Starship, Panic At The Disco, our bands.” Ryan said. Ella looked into his eyes, watched them widen. “Brendon, look at her eyes. Remind you of anything?” Brendon did so and recognised the eyes immediately.

“Fuck.” Brendon mumbled. “Listen, erm… what was your name?”

“Ella.” She said.

“Ella, would you mind coming into our tent? Just to talk?”

Ella bit her lip. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to go with them. But something told her that it would be alright. She nodded. They led her back into the tent and everyone stopped talking, turning to look at her.

“Guys, this is Ella. She remembers us.” Brendon said bluntly, removing his top hat.

“Remembers us? As in…”

“She remembers the bands, Joe.”

Everyone was silent as they took in that information. Before Ella broke it. “You mean to tell me, that you guys were all in bands? I wasn’t imagining it?”

“We were.” Ryland confirmed.

“But, how is it no one remembers you? Why do I only remember you?” She asked. “This is so fucked up dude.” She mumbled under her breath.

“Dude, have you noticed it yet?” Nate whispered to Gabe.

“Noticed what?”

“She looks a lot like you dude.”

Gabe looked at Ella, who was watching all of them. He looked at her closely, and realised he’d seen those eyes before.

When he looked in the mirror. They were his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm pretty disappointed by the lack of comments I seem to be getting. It takes 30 seconds to just tell me 'it was great' or 'it was shit'. Please.

Much Love.

D!ATD xoxo