Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 2.

Brendon had passed out just as he had been put into the ambulance, with Ryan yelling at him not to sleep. But he couldn’t help it. He was in too much pain for one, and he couldn’t control what his body was making him do.

When he woke, he didn’t open his eyes, but he didn’t feel any pain. That confused him. He should be in pain. He must have been on a hell of a lot of morphine.

Then he heard the circus.

Wait… Circus?

He tried to open his eyes, but they wouldn’t open.

‘Maybe it’s all in my mind?’ He thought.

Then he felt a punch to his arm.

“Ow!” He said, only he didn’t say it. It was like something else was controlling his body.

“Brendon, I know that you enjoy your naps before the show, but we have to start getting ready.” He heard Ryan say.

“I will be ready, don’t worry.” He opened his eyes. Ryan was standing there, but in something that he would have worn in the old Panic! days. The make up, the perfectly styled hair, the circus style clothing.

‘What the fuck?’ He thought.

“We have another sold out show, so you need to be ready. Soon.” Ryan left the room. Brendon felt his body sit up and stretch. He walked over to a mirror and saw a reflection of himself, looking only slightly different. His hair was short, as it had been a few short years ago.

He had no control over this body what so ever, but he felt everything. He dressed into an outfit not unlike the one he had worn in the I Write Sins video, complete with top hat (he loved that top hat). As he changed, he saw a red mark that was sure to become a bruise where Ryan had punched his arm.

Then he walked out of the tent he had been in and he saw so many familiar faces. Pete, Vicky, Spencer, Mike, Nate, and then he entered a larger tent.

He was behind curtains and then pushed through them, being the showman he was, and he was warmed on with cheers from a huge crowd.

“Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to Cirque De Panicke!” He announced.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so this will finally start to get interesting now. I admit it, the first chapter kinda sucked, but this is better, yeah?

Comments are awesome... Just like Patrick Stump talking to Wembley Arena! :D I'm still happyful about that!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo