Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 24.

It was a few months after Ella had started touring with the circus that she celebrated her 21st birthday. And it was also that day that she decided on something very permanent.

“Happy birthday, Ells!” Brendon bounced into the tent that morning.

“Let me sleep, fucker.” She grumbled.

“I don’t think so!” Gabe bounded in. “Come on honey, up you get!”

“Daaad.” She whined, knowing she sounded like a pathetic 13 year old. “10 more minutes!”

“Ok, otherwise Bambi’s gonna get you up.”

That day, Ella had received presents from everyone and they had all just hung out. They had no show, so they decided that the whole day and night would just be all of them hanging out. And it was also the day she decided to do something about a situation that was going on, from the moment she met everyone.

It was that afternoon that she had cornered William and kissed him. The tension she had felt from him was immense and it increased when she was around him. She had always found him attractive, and now she just had to do it. William, for his part, was shocked, but kissed her back, confirming that he was in love with her.

“Gabe’s going to kill me, you know that yeah?” He murmured after 10 minutes of kissing.

“I’ll deal with my dad, but first, I’ll deal with you.” She smiled and leant into another kiss.

Gabe was annoyed. Hell, it was his best friend and his daughter, something he would never have expected to happen, but it had. And he was glad that Ella was with William, one of his closest friends out of the circus. It wasn’t that everyone else wasn’t his best friend because dude, they totally were, but he was a lot closer to William, especially since the bands.

He had given William his blessing, something he didn’t really need to do since Ella was an adult, but he felt he should still do it.

Later that evening, Ella walked over to Gabe’s tent and entered. Gabe looked up from his laptop (yeah, he couldn’t live without the internet) and smiled.

“Hi honey, I thought you’d be with William.” He said, closing the lid.

“Nah, I left Bill with Brendon. I wanted to talk to you about something. It’s kinda important.” She bit her lip.

“Anything, you know that Ella.”

“I want you to cast the spell on me.” She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I feel like shit, but Spannahh wanted me to update so here it is. Not many left now, so leave a comment about what you think. thankies very much!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo