Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 3.

Brendon’s eyes shot open suddenly and he felt pain all through his body. Not as bad as when he woke up still in the car, but still in pain. But now he was awake, it was becoming a dull throb throughout his body instead of any real pain.

“Brendon!” He heard Ryan exclaim. He looked over and saw Ryan, normal Ryan, eyes full of worry. It was then he noticed he was in a hospital bed. “I told you not to sleep, you idiot! We’ve all been worried sick!”

“Oh, well I’m very sorry I couldn’t stay conscious for you, Ry.” He said, sarcasm in his voice. He hadn’t meant to sound sarcastic, but it was stupid to tell someone not to lose consciousness in a situation that Brendon had been in.

“Ry, leave it be. You can’t have a go at him for it.” Spencer said, putting a hand on Ryan’s arm. He calmed almost immediately. “And Bren, no need to get sarcastic as soon as you wake up.”

“Sorry, didn’t mean to.” Brendon apologised.

“We were all worried though.” Jon said more to Brendon. “We didn’t know what would happen when you fainted.”

Brendon snorted. “Ok, let’s get something straight. Brendon Urie does not faint. If it has to be something, I passed out, alright?” He told them, making them all smile and roll their eyes.

The same old Brendon. Whether in an accident or not.

“Bren, do you remember what happened?” Spencer asked.

“Yeah, we crashed, you got me out of the car, I passed out, I woke up.” Brendon told them. “I remember you talking about where I was hurt.” He paused, looking at them all. “Oh, and by the way, you guys are all fuckers. Why was I the only one hurt bad?”

“I don’t know. We all just had cuts and bruises. I’m just glad that you’re alright though Bren.” Ryan said. “But it wasn’t as bad as we all thought. Your ribs were only bruised and you sprained your wrist.”

“Is that it?” Brendon asked, amazed. His injuries had felt so much worse than some bruised ribs and a sprained wrist. Still, he wasn’t going to complain, he could play his instruments a lot sooner than he thought he could.

The doctor came in and explained his injuries more, that he should leave it a few weeks to pick up a guitar again.

And then he was allowed out. He didn’t have concussion, he didn’t have anything wrong with him, except the sprain and bruised ribs.

In the cab on the way back to his, he still hadn’t told Ryan, Spencer and Jon one thing that had constantly been on his mind since he woke up.

His dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I am still on hiatus, but to be completely honest, it's killing me not updating. So I thought that I would just update one story for now. And also, for anyone who read Sugar, You Look Good And I'm Pregnant, the sequel, called Get Busy Living Or Smile For The Paparazzi will start to be posted on Saturday. And here's a sneaky peek, because I love to tease.

He stretched his arms out and yawned. He’d been up until 4am talking to his girlfriend. He felt something tickling his shoulder and he put his hand there but he froze. It wasn’t just anything he felt there. It was hair.
He grabbed some in his hand and looked at it. It was the same colour as his hair. His eyes widened as he dropped it. He threw the covers off of him and that was when he really started to freak out.
His body had turned into a girl’s overnight.


So, give me a comment, about this chapter, and the sneak preview.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo