Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 4.

That dream seemed so real to him, the sounds of the circus, the smells, everything.

But it was just a dream, wasn’t it?

Ryan came back with him, to make sure he was alright. He said that he didn’t think he should be alone after the crash.

“I’m fine Ryan.” Brendon assured him.

Ryan bit his lip, unconvinced still. “I just don’t think you should be alone. You heard the doctor, you could go into shock still. And I don’t want you to be on your own if something like that could happen.”

“The only shock to me was that my arm wasn’t broken.” Brendon said. “I really thought it would be.” It was true, it had been so painful, it reminded him when he did break his arm when he was younger.

“So did we. We didn’t know what to think, you were out of it for a good 5 hours-”

“But I’m fine now Ry.” Brendon reassured him. “Really, I am.”

Ryan just bit his lip again.

“Humour me, yeah?” Ryan said eventually.

Brendon sighed. “Fine. Now, I would suggest we play Guitar Hero, but I can’t really with this on my wrist.” Brendon motioned to the cast on his wrist. It was one that he could take off at anytime, which he was glad of, but he certainly wasn’t going to take it off for at least a week.

He wanted it to heal properly, he didn’t want it to fuck up and not be able to play instruments properly or at all.

Cos you know, that would just suck dude.

“How about a movie?” Ryan suggested.

“Nightmare Before Christmas?” Brendon asked, eyes lighting up. Ryan grinned and rolled his eyes at the younger man.

“I knew you’d say that.” Ryan went over to the case with all of Brendon’s DVDs on and picked it out.

For the duration of the movie, they giggled, sang and spoke about the band. Brendon suggested taking a few months off to start work on a new album. It wouldn’t effect their schedule, they had just finished their last tour of the year a few weeks previously.

A few hours later, Ryan headed off home and told Brendon to get some sleep. “You need it Bren.” He said before leaving.

Brendon, however, didn’t feel like sleeping. He still felt way too awake for that. But maybe a bath.

Yeah, a long bath. With bubbles. Brendon always had bubbles.

He started running the bath and stripped off. And that was when he noticed it.

On his arm, there was a light coloured bruise.

Right where Ryan had punched him in his dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys, I'm back. Hiatus over.

Check out my new stories I'm posting tonight. You'll like, I promise.

Comments are awesome. If you comment, Jon Walker will be in your dreams tonight.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo