Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 5.

Brendon didn’t scream.

Brendon didn’t freak.

Brendon just… froze.

How could it have got there? It was a dream! He touched it lightly but winced at the pain.

How could something that had happened in his dream become real?

He stopped the bath running and changed back into his clothes. Then he grabbed his cell. He was about to dial Ryan’s number, but stopped. He hadn’t told them about his dream, they wouldn’t understand unless he told them.

He decided he would have to tell them.

As much as they would call him crazy, he had to tell them about it.

He called Ryan and he was at Spencer’s, with Jon. He told him to stay there and that he was coming over.

In the car, Brendon thought about how it could have got there, how the dream was so realistic, yet still a dream.

He always did have a spiritual side, though he kept that hidden from his parents when he was living at home. Mormon parents would not deal well with that.

Something he believed strongly in was past lives. Could his dream had been just one of his past lives? It was possible, he concluded to himself.

He just hoped that the guys didn’t laugh in his face about the whole thing. They wouldn’t do that, would they? They were his best friends in the world, they would just laugh in his face.

But he was wrong.

“Brendon, I think you should just go home and go to sleep.” Spencer laughed. “Seriously, a circus?”

“It felt so real though.” Brendon defended himself. He felt defensive about this, he wasn’t sure why though.

“Bren, it’s not real.” Ryan told him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Brendon ripped his shoulder away. “Thanks for being my friends guys.” He snapped, leaving them calling his name as he stormed out.

He went home, ignored all his calls and went to bed.

He still wasn’t tired but he had theory about this.

Maybe if he slept, he might have the same dream. As much as it was freakishly real, it was pretty cool being a circus ringleader.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, how do you likey so far?

Comments, as always, are the freaking sex!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo