Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 6.

Over the next month, Brendon had a similar dream every night. Always with the circus, before, during or after a show. He could always remember the details so clearly too.

He found out information about everyone in it. It seemed to only be the rest of his band, Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is… and Cobra Starship that were there, and everyone had a role.

Everyone all had their roles and embraced them with passion, just as Brendon did. As he sat back in his own body and watched as he pranced around, he wasn’t that surprised at the hyperactivity he had. It reminded him of when he performed on stage.

Some of the roles of the circus performers shocked him and some didn’t. William was a contortionist, Pete a fire breather, Vicky and Nate were trapeze artists, there were 6 acrobats, including Spencer and Jon, and Ryan was an animal tamer.

But he didn’t know how he was so good with the animals until 6 weeks after the car accident, since his first dream.

It was after a show, and he was walking around to Ryan’s tent. Over the weeks, he’d learnt to recognise everyone’s tents. He heard talking from within, Ryan, and also barking, which he assumed was Ryan’s dog. It was an exact clone of Hobo, but was called Bambi.

He listened a little longer to the conversation that Ryan was having with himself. Well, it must be himself, no one else was in there.

“I know that you don’t like it, but right now it is more convenient for us.” Ryan said. Then he heard barking. “Please, will you do it just to humour me for now?”

Brendon heard a whine, then a growl.

“Thank you.” Ryan said.

“Ryan, are you talking to Bambi?” Brendon asked, walking in. Ryan and Bambi jumped. “Well?” Brendon asked after Ryan was quiet for a few moments. Bambi barked at Ryan, who looked at the small dog. Brendon sighed silently. “I know what you really are, Ryan.”

“What?” He asked.

“You don’t have to hide it from me, you never had to hide it.” He looked from Ryan to Bambi to Ryan again. “How long have you had your beast tongue?”

“Since I was 6.” Ryan admitted. “My 6th birthday. The same day I got Bambi. I found I could talk to him, understand him as I could a human.”

“Who else knows of this? I can only assume Spencer, since you have known each since you were children, and also Mike, as he is your fellow animal tamer.”

“Yes.” Ryan nodded. “You won’t tell the others, will you? I don’t want everyone to know about this.”

“Ryan, your secret is safe with me, don’t worry.” Brendon said, putting a hand on Ryan’s shoulder.

“Thank you.” Then Bambi barked. “Bambi also says his thanks.”

Brendon shot up in bed, breathing heavily, confused. Ryan could talk to animals?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it's starting to get a little more interesting now.

In other news, has everyone heard about Pete and Ashlee? Bronx Mowgli Wentz, born 20th November 2008. I'd like to know what the hell is up with that name. Bronx, ok, I can handle, but is Pete or Ashlee really that obsessed with Jungle Book?

Congrats to them though. They just need to work on normal names.

Comments are the sex.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo