Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 8.

“Holy fuck, your dreams are real!” Ryan exclaimed.

“I did tell you that first night, but you all just laughed at me.”

“I’m so sorry Bren, but it did seem really unbelievable.” Ryan apologised. “Are… are you going to tell Jon and Spencer about your dreams? How often do you have them?”

“Every night.” Brendon admitted. “And yeah, but for Jon to believe me, I’ll need to say about you. And I won’t mention a word about it without your say so first.”

“I think it’s about time he found out.” Ryan said. “Get them over now?”

The door bell ringing half an hour later set Hobo barking again. “Hobo, seriously, stop it!” Ryan said, running a hand through his hair. He let Jon and Spencer in and they walked through to the lounge where Brendon was strumming Ryan’s acoustic.

“Hey guys.” He greeted them, putting the acoustic down.

“Ry said you needed to tell us something.” Jon said.

“Yeah. You know the dream I had last month. I’ve been having it every night. And I know it‘s real.”

“Brendon, don’t start this again.” Spencer moaned.

“But I’m telling the truth. Last night, Ryan was in it, and I found out about his gift.” Brendon said, hinting to Spencer.

Sure enough, his head shot up. “What?” He and Jon asked together, although Jon just didn’t know what it was.

Ryan explained it to Jon and then how Brendon had come over that morning and told him he dreamt it.

“Fuck.” Spencer and Jon said at the end.

“So, do you guys actually believe me now?” Brendon asked.

“As much as I can’t believe I’m saying this, yeah, I do.” Spencer said. “I know for a fact I didn’t say anything, and Ryan said he wouldn’t let anyone else know.”

“Jon?”

Jon looked at them. Brendon could see that he wanted to believe them, but something was holding him back. Like he wanted to believe it, but he had to think about it. But then he nodded.

“Yeah.”

Little did any of them know they were going to believe it a lot more when night fell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh, so they all believe Bdon now. Hmm, what will happen next, I wonder?

Gotta comment and then you'll find out!

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo