Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 9.

Brendon smelt the circus, as he did always when he fell asleep, and waited for his body to kick in. It was always the same routine, he would wait for his body to start moving around when his dreams started.

He waited a few minutes before letting out a sigh mentally, as he usually would like this.

Only it wasn’t mentally this time.

His mind went into overdrive as he tried to open his eyes. He was welcomed by the inside of the tent. He moved his whole body, delighted when he found had full control over it.

He checked the time and saw it must be after a show. He changed, complete with top hat (He was totally feeling the top hat look, and he never went without it) and walked out of the tent.

He started towards where the other tents were when he heard something from the acrobat’s tent. They had a large communal tent. He walked in and saw all 6 of them there, Jon, Spencer, Ryland, Alex, Michael and Sisky.

And it seemed from the way they were acting that it was his friends Jon and Spencer, not acrobats Jon and Spencer.

“Everyone, leave me with Jon and Spencer. I have to talk to them.” He announced. He knew exactly how circus-Brendon acted and could replicate it perfectly. The other four acrobats left, Ryland closing the tent entrance. Brendon grinned at Jon and Spencer. “Heya!” He said, hyper.

“Brendon? What the fuck is going on here?” Spencer hissed. He was clean shaven and his hair shorter than usual. “Is this some prank?”

“How could I pull this off as a prank, do tell me.” Brendon said dryly.

“I don’t know, but it must be.”

“Nope!” Brendon grinned stupidly. “This is what happens in my dream every night, but tonight is the first time I’ve had control over this body. Usually, it’s like I’m possessing myself.”

“What are we supposed to be then?” Jon asked.

“2 of 6 acrobats in Cirque De Panicke.” Brendon couldn’t stop grinning.

“Acrobats? Riight…” Spencer said.

“You guys are a double act. The crowd love you two.”

“Double act? What about Ryan? What’s he in this kooky affair?”

Ryan walked in the tent, Bambi in front of him, looking pissed. “Brendon…”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what is Ryan going to say?

Comments please! Or I'll tell on you to Noel Fielding on Monday. :D:D

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo