Sister Jonas

Welcome home

"Come on Tory, wake up." Alice spoke, shaking me lightly.

I turned over and shoved a pillow at her.

She laughed a little, "Come on! Please! Your brothers are coming home today!!" She beged.

"Whatever. Im up!" I yelled, bouncing up.

She smiled and got up, "That a girl. Now get ready, were having a welcome back party for them, and that starts in an hour."

I stopped walking to the shower and turned to look at her, "Your kidding my right?"

"Nope." She said.

"What!! Why the hell did you not wake me up earler!!" I cryed, running into the shower. I turned on the water and took of my cloths, letting the warm water hit me. Once I was done, which was about 15 minutes. I walked over to my closet and grabbed out this:

Image

The ring was my purity ring. I wore it everyday, all the time, just not when im getting wet, I dont want to ruin it. I brushed my hair out. You see, my air was naturally strait, so I look nothing like a jonas. I walked down stairs and was greated by Alice.

"Hey!" I smiled, sitting on the couch.

"Hey. Everyone just called, they will be here in about 10 min." She smiled, stuffing some popcorn in her mouth.

"Okay. Thanks. I like what your wearing, isent those my shoes though?" I smiled.

"Yes, yes they are. And thanks."

"No problem!"

Alice:

Image

The door bell rang and Alice went to awnser it. Cole, Dylan, Miley, Selena, Demi, Alyson, Jake, David, Mosise, Codey, ect. All walked in. I stood up and smiled, "Hey guys!"

"Hey Tory!" They all replyed.

"TORY!" Alyson screamed, ramming into me, knocking us both over, laughing.

"Hey Aly!" I smiled.

"Oh sorry, I thought you would be on tour with the guys." Alyson said, standing up, helping me.

"Nope. Sorry for the oh so terrable news." I said sacrastically.

"I know! I was so hoping you would be gone!" She laughed.

I fake pouted and put my hands on my heart, "Its hurts, right there!"

Everyone laughed and took there places, hidding.

"Alice your getting the door. I went out with Cole, to lunch!" I said.

We planned everything out the day befor, it was fun and hillarous!

"Okay chicka got it!" Alice said as she sat down. I crawled into the cabint, thats were I was hidding, the boys always go in there after a tour to get red bulls. I was supose to jump out at them.

After about 10 minutes of sitting in that cramped cabinet the door bell rang. Alice got up and opened the door.

"Kevin, Nick, Joe, Frankie, Mom, Dad!!" Alice screamed.

"Alice!" They all laughed, I smiled.

"Welcome back!" Alice said, stomping her foot on the ground, telling us, hold on.

"Thanks. Wheres Tory?!?!" Joe whinned, obbvously looking for me.

"Oh Cole and her got together last week, and went out for lunch as a date." Alice said.

I choced, that was not in the plain.

"What?" Kevin and Nick spat.

"Yup. Well have a seat."

Alice stomped her foot three times and a loud suprise came from everywhere, and welcome backs.

Everyone said hi and I heard the guys says there getting some red bull. Almost time, Almost time!

Once the cabient door opened, I kinda got stuck and fell forward, landing on top of all three of them. I laughed.

"Tory!" They screamed.

"Hello!" I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what you think? Should I keep going?? :]