Sister Jonas

Here We Go

I was listening to my ipod, my head in Kevin's lap and my feet dangling over the side of the couch. I was rocking out to, of course, my brothers. They had a concert tonight and I really diden't want to go. I felt like crap. My thighs were sore and my stomake hurt. But of course I had to go, no choice. After the others night little get away, Kevin bans me from being more than eye seeing sight away from him. We had to leave in a couple hours so I decited to get ready. I took a half-an-hour shower and then curled the bottoms of my hair. I threw this on:

Image

Once I was done I walked off the bus, after retreaving the note from Kevin stating 'Were in for sound check, lock down in 20. It is now 6:40.' I sighed and looked at my cellphone 6:50. I walked up the many steps and walked in. Being stopped by a security guard.

"Miss idenification please." He said.

I slide off my hood and looked at him.

He sighed, "Oh sorry Miss Jonas, please come." He said.

I smiled, "Thanks."

I walked past the body guard and to the guy's wardrob room. Once I walked in Kevin looked up and smiled. Nick and Joe, tackled me in a hug. I giggled a bit, my mood lightening up.

"What took ya so long?" Joe asked, playing with my bouncy curls.

I shrugged, "I have a lot on my mind. Wheres Alice?" I asked.

Joe smiled, "Shes with a couple of fans."

I nodded, "Where?"

"Um on the stage." Nick smiled, smacking Joe's hand away from his hair.

He whinned, "Awe Nicky. You never let me play with your curls."

I laughed and stood up, playing with my ring, which shouldent be on my fingure. I walked out of the room and to the stage, where Alice and two others stood. One blond girl and a boy with brown hair. I sighed and walked over to Alice, smiling.

"Hey Tory!" Alice smiled, hugging me.

The two other people turned around and I gasped. Hope and.... Kyle.

Kyle looked up then back down, shiffting from one foot to another. Hope smiled and hugged me, "Hey!!! I diden't know you were on tour with JB. Im so jelous of you and Alice now." She laughed.

I smiled, looking back to her from Kyle then Hope again, "Yea. I guess."

"So did you have fun last night?" She asked.

"Um, I only remember up to where we tripped on the stairs." I mummbled.

Kyle look up and reached in his pocket, "You left this at the house."

I looked down and saw the neckless my Grandpa had given me, I smiled and took it, "Thanks, but I need to give you this."

I reached down to my left hand and took off my ring, handing it to him. He looked down, "Victoria I am sorry."

I sighed, "It's okay Kyle."

Alice gasped and looked at me disapointed, Oh Lord Here We Go...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Replys

flowerchild7:: Awe thanks! I'm happy you like my story. I will be sure to check it out:] Your pretty grovvy too:]

Thanks for the comments and thank you new readers and subscribers!