Sister Jonas

Something About This Boy

The concert son started and Alice still hasn't talked to me. Hope and her were whisper to each other and giggling. Kyle was beating himself up for the other night, which reminds me, I still needed to ask him. I watched my brothers play, happy and energized. They were happy until they find out. I sighed and turned around to Kyle. He looked up and smiled, softly. I smiled back and sat next to him.

"Kyle can I ask you something, regarding the other night?" I asked, playing with my jacket hem.

He nodded his head, "Yea, god ahead."

I sighed, "Well did you, you know, us a con-"

"Condom?" Nick asked behind me.

I jumped a little, frightened, "Uh, Nick. Why are you here?"

He looked at me then glared at the boy, "Because we want you to come on stage. But what is this about a condom?" He demanded.

I sighed, "Nothing Nick. I don't want to talk about it.."

He looked at me and sighed, "Fine, but I'm guessing Kevin knows because hes not being his self."

I looked over to Kevin who was standing on stage there, with a blank face. Joe was talking to the crowd. Nick walked away and back on stage, putting on a smiled.

"Ugh!" I sighed, running my hands through my hair.

I felt Kyle rub my back, "Whats wrong?"

I looked up at him, "I really hope Nick doesn't know!", I scrunched my nose, "My twin brother! Knowing. The one who would kill you! Oh lord!"

Kyle sighed, "Its okay if he kills me, at least I know that it was something."

I rose my eye brow, "What?"

He looked away, his face turning red. I couldn't help but smile. There was something about this boy drew me in.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEYY!! Should they, Kyle and Victoria get together, hmmm your call. More drama coming our way!! Oh no:\ Oh and welcome my new subscribers and readers! Whooaaaaaaaaa! 7 stars *faints*

Comment Replies

flowerchild7;; Ha I love your comments, so energetic!!:] Thankss:]

lancercrazy19;; Oh my Jonas!! *hugs you* Welcome new reader!!! I'm happy you like my story:]

Vera:GlitteredBlood;; Rad name! I love it! *hugs you* Welcome to my story, well your story of being the sister Jonas!!

I would love to make friends with my readers so lets chit-chat:]