Sister Jonas

Home Coming

After the concert there was the meet and great, which lasted about two-in-a-half hours. I know very long, but what can I do. Mom and dad asked Hope and Kyle if they needed a ride home. I really didn't want Kyle to come. He is starting to creep me out, he kept following me, so I stood between Nick and Kevin most of the time. I sighed as we got onto the bus. I felt my hand, trying to find my ring. Oh yea huh? I lost it! Ugh, stupid broken promises! Kyle looked at me and went back to texting. I slowly slide over to be near Kevin, I was a little bit scared.

"Kevin." I asked.

"Yes Tori?" He asked, looking down at me.

"I don't want them here. He scares me." I said, looking down at my palms.

"Who? Kyle?" He asked, getting into his older brother state.

I nodded my head, "He wont leave me alone. Thats why I was with you, Nick, or Joe the whole time after the concert, when we were at Denny. He's freaking my out!"

Kevin stood up and made his way over to Kyle. I looked up, "Kevin." I called, trying to grab him, to make him sit down. I mean you may think he is soft and romantic, but when it comes to me or any other girl important to him, he gets really... Pissed.

He shrugged me off and stood in front of Kyle, "Whats your problem?" He asked.

Kyle looked up and I quickly looked down. "Nothing dude." He said.

"Why won't you leave my sister alone?" Kevin snapped.

"Because I want to talk to her, be with her." Kyle said, standing up and coming over to me.

I walked back a little, running into someone. I turned around and Hope was there, she held me into a hug, "I'm so sorry." She said, "Kyle stop it!"

"Stop what!!" Kyle snapped to her.

"You promised me you wouldn't ever do this to anyone after Tracy." She said, walking backwards.

"Tracy left me after that night. Victoria hasn't! God! Hope! Let it go and get over the fact that Victoria is probelly caring my child!" Kyle screamed.

The whole bus was quiet, the only sound that was roaring was the bus' engine. I looked up, away from Hope. Kevin had his hands shoved in his pockets. Nick was starring at me in disbelief. Joe was going to pounce. My dad wouldn't even looked at me. Frankie was with my mom. I looked over to my mom. She had tears in her eyes. I shrugged out of Hope's arms and walked to my mom.

"Mom, please." I said, extending my arms out, for a hug.

She backed up, "Why?" She asked, letting a tear slip.

I sighed and I felt my throat getting dry and my vision blurry, "I was m-mad, I nee-" I was cut off.

"Victoria." My dad said, finally looking at me, "Your grounded... For the rest of your life."

I looked down, "Because I'm such a slut!" I screamed, "Damn it! Maybe if you all would have stopped and listened to me!" I dropped to my knees, letting the hot tears slip, "If you would have noticed me there when I wanted to talk. I need to get out. Then I meet Hope, her 16th birthday party. There was some apple juice, I drank it. It tasted fine. The Kyle gave me more and then thats all I remember..."

"Your such a slut..." Nick snapped.

I looked up at him, shocked.

"Nick..." Kevin mumbled.

I shock my head, "No. I deserved to be hated by my family. I want to go home. My best friend wont even look at me." I shifted my head to Alice who was cuddled into Joe's arms.

"Then leave!" Joe snapped.

I looked over to him and Kevin shot a glare to Joe. "Boy's stop it!" My mom demanded.

I stood up and walked to the bunk room and packed all my clothing. I'm coming home..
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the beginning of the story and drama, believe it or not..:]
Thanks so much for the comments.

Comment Replies

divinedenyse;; Haha I know. I was thinking that after I asked the question. Hmm, we have like minds:P

flowerchild7;; Hehe welcome back!! Thankss:] Sorry I haven't really read your story yet, I will be able to this weekend for sure, If not you can yell at me:D

lancercrazy19;; Hehe, thanks! Whoa I noticed i began everything with 'hehe' Haha sorry off topic! Whoaness I really like where you want to take this story! WHOOA:]