Sister Jonas

i-Hop

It's been a week scene I had arrived home. Demi was staying with me, as I said before. Kevin and Frankie called every time they could. Mom would call every hour. Don't get me wrong. I miss them, with all my heart, but I had to do what I had to do. Have you ever heard that saying, 'What comes around goes around.' I think that is Demi's favorite saying of the day, or week. I'm glad Demi can put up with me. From the broken promise, to the random fight, crying, and to the silent days. I sighed and crossed my legs, as I sat on my couch, with my laptop in my lap. I was just searching the web, and listing to music.

"Hey!" Demi said, coming down stairs, her hair a mess.

"Hey." I said, looking back down to my screen.

"Happy Valentines Day!" She cheered, hugging me.

Demi, Selena, Jake, David, and Codey were the only ones I allowed to hug me.

"Happy V Day. D." I smiled.

"What you want for breakfast valentine?"

I laughed a little, "What ever you want to make!"

She smiled, "Good, cus' I don't feel like cooking. Were going out."

I sighed, "But Dem-"

"Ah ah ah. No Buts aloud. David, Jake, Selena, and Codey are going to be there. Were going to i-hops. I thought it was your favorite."

I sighed again, "It is, but all the tabloids, and this bubble." I said, pointing to my stomach.

She shocked here head, "Your probelly still blooded from last nights dinner. I never new Codey could cook."

I scrunched my nose, closing my laptop, and lifting up my shirt to show my belly, "Does that look like I'm blotted, maybe there's some growing alien!"

The door bell rang and Demi walked to it laughing, "There's no alien!" I heard the door open and Hi's echoed through the room. I titled my head to the side and walked up stairs, to my room to get dressed. I went through my closet, deciding to wear my valintes outfit Demi and Selena bought me:

Image

I quickly walked down stairs as Selena looked up and squealed, "Oh my! Your bright!"

I looked down and shrugged, "You and Demi bought it, so I wore it."

Demi looked up and smiled, as Codey and David grabbed there keys.

"Who's riding with who?" Jake asked, giving me a side hug.

"Um. Selena and I will go with David." Demi smiled, looking at me, giving me a look asking if that was okay.

"And Jake and I will go with Codey." I smiled.

We all agreed then hopped into the car, on out way to i-Hop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy V Day to all:]
Sorry this chapter is short and boring:(

Comment Replies

NicoChick2263;; Haha I love that you say my story is a drug, happy you like it.

lancercrazy19;; Yup yup. Well hm:] Your amazing, period.

mackenzy-kate;; Awe, Don't cry:( I almost cried writing it:)

lovinliason;; Thank you thank you very much:]

ALilBitLonger;; Awe! I am totally happy that you actually like it, out of the other story's like this:]