Sister Jonas

I'll leave.

The next day I woke up with a pounding headache. Mom and dad didn't come home last night. Which makes me more nervous. I sighed and slipped out of bed, walking down stairs not caring how I looked or who was home. I held onto my stomach. Once I reached the bottom of the steps I heard my moms voice.

"Paul. She was rapped. Don't be so hard on her." She said.

I slowly walked to the kitchen door and sat there.

"I just cant help but feel it was what she wanted." My dad sighed.

I closed my eyes. Of course they were talking about me.

"Dad! Shes hurt. We put her down when she needed us the most. We left her for almost five months without support from the family. You cant do this to her." Kevin snapped.

I smiled. Kevin. Sticking up for me.

"I cant have her in the house Kevin. Its a disgrace to this family. She'll ruin your rep." My dad sighed, it sounded like he'd been crying.

"Your taking this to far dad!" Nick yelled.

I closed my eyes, a ball forming behind my throat. I stood up and looked at them, "If you don't want me here. I'll leave. If I'm ruining this family. I'll leave!" I yelled.

"Tori." Nick said.

I closed my eyes and let a tear slip from my eye, "If in such a disgrace. Then." I took a deep breath as I heard foot steps coming from up stairs. I closed my eyes and let a small laugh escape my mouth. "I'll leave."

I turned around, ignoring them call my name. I walked passed Frankie, Joe, and Alice. With tears rolling down my face. I grabbed a suit case from my closet and started throwing cloths in it.

"Whats going on?" Alice asked, standing by the door.

"Dad didn't..." Joe said, "Fuck. Dad! Whoops. Sorry Frankie."

I kept throwing things into my bags. I felt someone grab me.

"Tori stop." Nick said.

"Why?" I yelled.

"Because we love you where not going to do this to you." He said, letting go of me.

"Whatever Nicolas." I took a deep breath.

"Victoria, stop this." My mom's voice cracked.

"Why should I! I'm let this family down. I'm ruining this family. I'm tearing us apart. I should leave. You'll all be better off with out me. Dad hates me. Why should you guys care!" I screamed, tears rolling down my face. I couldn't take it. I broke down. I felt someone wrap there arms around me. Comforting me.

"Your not going anywhere." Joe hushed me, "Its going to be fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
A little dramatic:]

Replies to my commenter's

lancercrazy19 Have you updated. I tried to subscribe but its was like ERROR ERROR, :( but anyways thank you for giving your honest opinion. I think I'm just going to start writing a Jonas story... I don't know.

mackenzy-kate I'm glad you love the story:] <3 And of course, your like my idea person. Lmao! :]

autumnrosexd Haha well well I'm glad you like the story:] Stay tuned:]

And to all my new subscribers!! Welcome!!:]

Comments? Please?